Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, IMO, Hunt is showing bugger all as a play maker. It has been coached out of him. He needs a break where he can re-learn that role without the pressure of 1st grade

Last edited:
Anthony Griffin is shit. I am sure the cool heads of Prince and Wallace will guide us through the Origin period when our forward pack is not playing. **** him he needs to go. Wallace and Prince can't guide us to a win with our best forwards available so how they **** will they do it during the Origin period. Hook needs to go. **** him off and take the deadwood Gee with him. Sacks of shit.

Sorry, IMO, Hunt is showing bugger all as a play maker. It has been coached out of him. He needs a break where he can re-learn that role without the pressure of 1st grade

Yeah, cause Prince has been just a waterfall of creativity, with his one try assist or whatever.

Sorry guys, but when I look at our best performances this year, Prince was 5/8

Anthony Griffin is ****. I am sure the cool heads of Prince and Wallace will guide us through the Origin period when our forward pack is not playing. **** him he needs to go. Wallace and Prince can't guide us to a win with our best forwards available so how they **** will they do it during the Origin period. Hook needs to go. **** him off and take the deadwood Gee with him. Sacks of ****.

No offence mate, I think we are all frustrated with the management at the moment but seriously what else is griffin supposed to say "yeah mate we are pretty fucked during origin, and our halves are shit. if I were you I'd go watch something else for the next couple of months"

We will be at our lowest point this year if we lose this one.

No offence mate, I think we are all frustrated with the management at the moment but seriously what else is griffin supposed to say "yeah mate we are pretty ****ed during origin, and our halves are ****. if I were you I'd go watch something else for the next couple of months"

Not dribble shit like he does. Is he so deluded that he actually thinks Prince makes a difference?

I'm sure you will continue with blind optimism when we keep losing. It will be fun reading.

Last edited:
I've really got very little faith in Griffin. He can't get the side to play consistently, he struggles to motivate them, he has no idea about attack structure, and his use of the interchange is almost like a spoof film of the NRL.

I've really got very little faith in Griffin. He can't get the side to play consistently, he struggles to motivate them, he has no idea about attack structure, and his use of the interchange is almost like a spoof film of the NRL.

Yep. I've lost all faith in him.

Not dribble shit like he does. Is he so deluded that he actually thinks Prince makes a difference?

I'm sure you will continue with blind optimism when we keep losing. It will be fun reading.
It's got nothing to do with blind optimism, it's got to do with facing facts. Throwing all the toys out of the cot is not going to achieve anything.

Instead of saying what he shouldn't do, how about you tell us what you think he should say and do?

Not dribble **** like he does. Is he so deluded that he actually thinks Prince makes a difference?

FFS I don't have blind optimism. If you actually bothered reading my posts (yeah I know forming opinion based on facts and evidence is a bit out there) I have been very critical of the broncos in particular the management lately. I'm pretty fucking pessimistic to be honest about how things are going.

All I was saying is that it is extraordinary that you thought he would say anything different. You seem to read every press release and are absolutely hob smacked when griffin doesn't say "the side are fucked, I'm a shit coach and we are literally sitting outside other players houses begging them to sign"

It's got nothing to do with blind optimism, it's got to do with facing facts. Throwing all the toys out of the cot is not going to achieve anything.

Instead of saying what he shouldn't do, how about you tell us what you think he should say and do?

Why don't you do that. Or do you agree with every bit of coaching Hook does??

It's quite simple what he should do. He should step down because he isn't up to being a first grade coach. Obviously that won't happen so at the very least he can either not pick Prince or put Hunt back to Q cup and persist with Granville as our bench hooker. Stop our forwards running one out, encourage off loads and backing your instincts.

FFS I don't have blind optimism. If you actually bothered reading my posts (yeah I know forming opinion based on facts and evidence is a bit out there) I have been very critical of the broncos in particular the management lately. I'm pretty ****ing pessimistic to be honest about how things are going.

All I was saying is that it is extraordinary that you thought he would say anything different. You seem to read every press release and are absolutely hob smacked when griffin doesn't say "the side are ****ed, I'm a **** coach and we are literally sitting outside other players houses begging them to sign"

You clearly aren't all there. I don't expect him to come out saying we are fucked. He is deluded about Prince being the cool head he thinks. That is what pisses me off. I've had jack of the club doing nothing when we are so clearly not a premiership threat.

You clearly aren't all there. I don't expect him to come out saying we are ****ed. He is deluded about Prince being the cool head he thinks. That is what ****es me off. I've had jack of the club doing nothing when we are so clearly not a premiership threat.

Yeah I'm the one that isn't all there.... Ok champ

As usual it is fucking pointless trying to discuss anything with you. Unless people are agreeing with you it just ends in an "I'm right, your wrong, [insert Favourite insult]"

Onya beadsy

Last edited:
Mate, find me one post where I bag something or someone without backing it up with why or what should be different, according to my viewpoint of course.
I have no issue with you expressing your dislike for whatever you want, I just hate when people go on with "he's shit and he's crap, etc..." without offering an alternative viewpoint or reasoning.

I agree that Hunt should go back to Qcup to get his halve's routine going and get rid of the hooker habits. I agree there are quite a few things Hook could do better, but backing his players in a press conference, is definitely not one of them!

People in this forum seem to live by what is, and what isn't said in press conferences, when 99% of it is nothing more than words of circumstance.

Yeah I'm the one that isn't all there.... Ok champ

As usual it is ****ing pointless trying to discuss anything with you. Unless people are agreeing with you it just ends in an "I'm right, your wrong, [insert Favourite insult]"

Onya beadsy

You haven't even tried to discuss you have just conceded defeat because you are clueless.

People in this forum seem to live by what is, and what isn't said in press conferences, when 99% of it is nothing more than words of circumstance.

If you can't comment on what your coach has said at a press conference about his team then you may as well just not comment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.