Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
You haven't even tried to discuss you have just conceded defeat because you are clueless.

I have tried to discuss things with you. I haven't conceded defeat, I just refuse to keep talking to you when after two or three posts on a topic you go to "your not all there are you". If you take that as a win then good on you.

The fact is if griffin talked in press conferences the way you want to no one would want to come and play for us, in fact no one would want to stay.

Name me one coach that says anything different than griffin does when asking to the press (and I don't mean whinging about the refs)

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
If you can't comment on what your coach has said at a press conference about his team then you may as well just not comment at all.
Sure you can comment, but taking that stuff as gospel is just silly.
Just like it's silly to expect that the Broncos are going to do their player shopping via de media.

Besides, bagging the coach for backing up his players to do a good job is in your own words "not all there", doing anything else would be plain stupid.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I have tried to discuss things with you. I haven't conceded defeat, I just refuse to keep talking to you when after two or three posts on a topic you go to "your not all there are you". If you take that as a win then good on you.

The fact is if griffin talked in press conferences the way you want to no one would want to come and play for us, in fact no one would want to stay.

Name me one coach that says anything different than griffin does when asking to the press (and I don't mean whinging about the refs)

Once again putting words in my mouth about what you think I want Anthony Griffin to say. From now on anything the coach says is not to be believed. His press conferences are null and void. In fact Hook in non existence because it seems he is not allowed to be criticized or commented about.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Sure you can comment, but taking that stuff as gospel is just silly.
Just like it's silly to expect that the Broncos are going to do their player shopping via de media.

Besides, bagging the coach for backing up his players to do a good job is in your own words "not all there", doing anything else would be plain stupid.

Another who thinks I want Griffin to bag his players in the press conference. Yeah it is silly to think the Broncos will do their shopping via media because they so clearly don't do shopping at all. Blind optimism.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Once again putting words in my mouth about what you think I want Anthony Griffin to say. From now on anything the coach says is not to be believed. His press conferences are null and void. In fact Hook in non existence because it seems he is not allowed to be criticized or commented about.

No one has said that. What do you actually want him to say?

Ok so your the coach of the broncos.

Halfwit journalist: "your going to lose most of your forward pack for origin and considering the fade out last year, how will you get through this upcoming period?"

What's your response?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No one has said that. What do you actually want him to say?

Ok so your the coach of the broncos.

Halfwit journalist: "your going to lose most of your forward pack for origin and considering the fade out last year, how will you get through this upcoming period?"

What's your response?

it is ok Prince and Wallace will get the job done with their cool heads under pressure.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I understand why coaches have to remain neutral in press conferences. I'm just afraid Griffin actually believes what he's saying sometimes.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I understand why coaches have to remain neutral in press conferences. I'm just afraid Griffin actually believes what he's saying sometimes.

He does. Prince will be back in the side to help set the club back even more. Quality work from The idiots who are running this club into the ground.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If you want to have a discussion stop having a sook

Well it wouldn't matter what a coach says to the media because it shouldn't be believed right?? That probably only works when you want it to though.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Well it wouldn't matter what a coach says to the media because it shouldn't be believed right?? That probably only works when you want it to though.

I asked you a legitimate question cos I was interested to hear your answer, I want to know what you would actually say???

Stop being so bloody defensive all the time

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Another who thinks I want Griffin to bag his players in the press conference. Yeah it is silly to think the Broncos will do their shopping via media because they so clearly don't do shopping at all. Blind optimism.
Well, you bagged him for backing up his players, so what am I supposed to think?
So, you know they're not shopping because what... They say so in press conferences? :loool:
And you tell other people they're not out there? :001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
HAHAHA Yeah well who have we signed... Nobody but that is ok because I am sure they will sign someone eventually. Like last year and the year before that. BLIND OPTIMISM

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well, you bagged him for backing up his players, so what am I supposed to think?

Not so much for backing his players. He should do that. Bagging him for talking up his halves like they have done something.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
This topic is going out of control.

Everyone take a chill pill for awhile, we don't need to see members attacking each other.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It'll be interesting to see how everyone's favourite New Zealander, Shaun Johnson plays.

Will probably have a blinder. :laugh:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Warriors always seem to play well against us. Our young forwards will really need to lift. Playing smart footy would help us a lot.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
We'll need a big lift in intensity in defence.

Get up quick off the line to pressure their playmakers and big ballrunners.

I reckon we can score some points on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.