Status
Not open for further replies.
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dynamic Dunamis

Maybe it's because he only gets 10 minutes 'cos of the excellent bench rotation.

He's got a great step .... can't remember which foot though

Last edited:
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We're officially out of the 8 now after an upset by Cronulla over the Rabbits, this game has now become a must win IMO otherwise we risk slipping further down the ladder. I don't like to be too negative but the problem with the 2013 Broncos is I have absolutely no confidence they can win games, there is not 1 team that we are certainties to beat, not even the tigers :(. Anyway I'll still be tuning in to support them and cheer them on but I will not be getting my hopes up.

Never fear, Prince is here

:ohmy:

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Mondays are definitely the best for upsets, hope the Warriors go in as favorites.

Last edited:
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Mondays are definitely the best for upsets, hope the Warriors go in as favorites.

Somehow I think they will.

Ooops, I forgot, Prince is playing. We will definitely start as favourites

Last edited:
Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The Warriors can easily beat us if they can get their attacking game together It leaves us for dead.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
You'd think it's an advantage playing at home but we've won more games on the road than at Suncorp :glare:

Pretty funny considering that whole rally towel crap was to help pump up the team and turn it into a fortress lol. Other teams love playing up here, Manly call it Brookvale North.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
You'd think it's an advantage playing at home but we've won more games on the road than at Suncorp :glare:

Pretty funny considering that whole rally towel crap was to help pump up the team and turn it into a fortress lol. Other teams love playing up here, Manly call it Brookvale North.

If you've ever listened to a Broncos game at Suncorp on the radio you wouldn't even know who the home team is ... the noise is exactly the same for a try / penalty / mistake ect by either team ...

Queensland crowds don't have the same mongrel as Sydney crowds until origin time

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
In an ideal world, we'd all unite and form an awesome cheer section.

Unfortunately, I think we'd boo our own players more than support them. Imagine the boos Macca would get everytime he ran from dummy half? :laugh:

Suncorp is just too nice a stadium. World class facilities and it gives opposition players a sense of occasion. We were onto something in 2011 when the players had to get ready in those make-shift dressing rooms in the car-park.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'd never boo my team at the game. That is crazy. I prefer to bag them for being shit on BHQ and social media. I always find that us Broncos don't get behind our team enough. We really need to put together a passionate supporter bay like the burrow at Suncorp. Probably wouldn't be allowed to do that though./

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • john1420
  • Big Del
  • upthebroncs
  • Wolfie
  • The Strapper
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.