Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Granvilles time in the sun is about to come to an end.

KEMMPPPPP!!

kemp-420x0-115x115.jpg

Just worried about

aaron_whitchurch_1.jpg

What's your source Morkel?

EDIT: nevermind, Courier Mail has it up.

Kahu on Hurl is a huge mismatch, he's going to get owned. And he has Prince and Maranta on either side.

Lui.. at lock... Oh dear.

This game last year he was doubled over staining the hallowed Lang Park turf with his vomit within 15 minutes.

McGuire needs to explode and Glenn pull his weight if we're to get a look in here.

Unless the Warriors "don't give a ****" travelling team turns up.

Hurrell is a right side centre so he'll be on Hoffman.

Kahu on Hurl is a huge mismatch, he's going to get owned. And he has Prince and Maranta on either side.

And Slyney to protect him.

Last week his good friend Glenn saved his arse about 30 times.

Move up off the line, this ain't touch footy Jordan.

HAHAHAHAHA, what a team, that outshines any team in the whole competition. I'm a pessimist for sure, but surely most people here are laughing at that team line up? Lui replacing Parker? I would've put Wallace, Whitchurch or Slyney in there. Hell even Dodds before that little nothing. Anyways, Kemps playing so I'm happy about that. It's a shame he's playing with a bunch of fools. Alex Glenn as captain might actually spark them and hopefully he leads not only by example but is very vocal as well.

Meanwhile Bulldogs and Manly contributed 1 player each. I dunno how they keep getting away with it. Maybe we need more Kiwi bros.

And Slyney to protect him.

Last week his good friend Glenn saved his arse about 30 times.

Move up off the line, this ain't touch footy Jordan.

I love how you're not afraid to criticize the BroncoHQ darlings.

Who does Lui have pictures of?

Surprised Brendan Gibb isn't in the side. He is a really good performer in QLD cup from what I have seen.

I really hope Whitchurch gets a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • LGH
  • ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.