Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'd never boo my team at the game. That is crazy. I prefer to bag them for being **** on BHQ and social media. I always find that us Broncos don't get behind our team enough. We really need to put together a passionate supporter bay like the burrow at Suncorp. Probably wouldn't be allowed to do that though./

The have the XXXX fanatics soon, that is meant to have that feel. But they let wankers from other clubs in there so it loses the whole feeling and atmosphere. They need to say this is only for passionate broncos fans, if you support another team or one of your usual group can't make so you have bought your bogan idiot mate that supports manly, then **** off

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I'd never boo my team at the game. That is crazy. I prefer to bag them for being shit on BHQ and social media. I always find that us Broncos don't get behind our team enough. We really need to put together a passionate supporter bay like the burrow at Suncorp. Probably wouldn't be allowed to do that though./

yeah it's funny that ... in the early days of the broncos there was a real collective passion and excitement in Brisbane about going into battle every weekend against the NSWRL teams ... We had our own QLD footy show that ran at the same time on a thursday as the one down south and the team and the players were actually analysed and scrutinised and spoken about.

Nowadays, this forum is about the only place you can read any detailed discussion about where the club is at and what the future might / should hold ect ect ... the courier mail just prints the obvious, shallow stuff that we already knew a week ago ...

Its almost as through because the broncos had so much success in their first 15 years, there's an attitude out there that 'we don't have to worry about them, they'll be ok, let's talk about all the other teams instead' ....

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Trust Elliot to start playing him 80 minutes after I dump him from the fingerbangers

Haha, ive had him all year too and didnt play him this week. I think he only played 80 coz lowrie was out and mannering shifting to the centres certainly helped

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
So glad Prince is back this week. His experience will be invaluable over the Origin period. Lets hope our young forward pack can lay a good platform for our halves to do their thing .

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So glad Prince is back this week. His experience will be invaluable over the Origin period. Lets hope our young forward pack can lay a good platform for our halves to do their thing .

Agreed. Let's hope this game is like when we played the roosters last year where all the young guys aim up

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Princey will have a blinder :thumbup1:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Kemp not named for the Dolphins.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Warriors: 1. Kevin Locke 2. Glen Fisiiahi 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Sam Rapira 9. Nathan Friend 10. Russell Packer 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (C) 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Jacob Lillyman 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Pita Godinet 18. Dominique Peyroux

S

Syklone

BRL Player
Mar 13, 2013
I hope feleti doesn't play 80... I dropped him from my nrl team after 10 weeks of impatience and then last week came.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
If we lose than due to Tigers and Eels byes we will only be 2pts off the wooden spoon... what a scary thought.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If we lose than due to Tigers and Eels byes we will only be 2pts off the wooden spoon... what a scary thought.

Could be a good wake up call for all involved though

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Could be a good wake up call for all involved though

Could be, but more than likely Griffin will be happy with the effort and think that we only lost because we had Origin players and that once we get them back and defend honestly and do the basics that it'll all be okay.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Could be, but more than likely Griffin will be happy with the effort and think that we only lost because we had Origin players and that once we get them back and defend honestly and do the basics that it'll all be okay.

All he will start focusing on winning the wooden spoon... cos winning is winning

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
[h=4]Broncos[/h]1 Corey Norman
2 Denan Kemp
3 Josh Hoffman
4 Jordan Kahu
5 Lachlan Maranta
6 Scott Prince
7 Peter Wallace
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Scott Anderson
11 Alex Glenn
12 Nick Slyney
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Ben Hunt
15 Mitchell Dodds
16 David Hala
17 Jarrod Wallace
18 Jake Granville
19 Aaron Whitchurch

Coach: Anthony Griffin

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
092226-dtstory-denan-kemp.jpg

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
[video=youtube_share;1RZJ4ESU52U]http://youtu.be/1RZJ4ESU52U[/video]

Lui Lui, oh no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Ronald
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.