Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I really hope the Warriors put forward one of their derpiest efforts of the season and we simply play it cool otherwise I could see it turning out like so...

I wish I could tell you the Broncos fought the good fight and the Warriors let them be. I wish I could tell you that but the NRL is no fairy-tale world.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I really hope the Warriors put forward one of their derpiest efforts of the season and we simply play it cool otherwise I could see it turning out like so...

I wish I could tell you the Broncos fought the good fight and the Warriors let them be. I wish I could tell you that but the NRL is no fairy-tale world.

Props to the shawshank reference

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
The Warriors will be breathing fire against us ... we're really gonna have to step up a few notches.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Wait, [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] is Dunamis Lui even fit?

What's this I'm hearing of Brisbane sending an SOS to Bulla?

And could we possibly bring Lingwoodock back into the fold? :001_tt2:

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Warriors are having a pretty impressive game against the Knights. Hopefully it takes a lot out of them. Hopefully it doesn't play them in to form.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Dunimas played last night for Norths and was average.

Petero played well yesterday!

Lingwoodock could easily play NRL.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Meh, we are playing them at Suncorp. They aren't any good away from home. But winning with a depleted side is still difficult.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Too many players out, no shame in losing.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Too many players out, no shame in losing.

Pfft...always shame in losing! There's not a game we can't win if the boys show up to play. Even Storm/Wabbits/woManly/Woosters.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Pfft...always shame in losing! There's not a game we can't win if the boys show up to play. Even Storm/Wabbits/woManly/Woosters.

We can attack as well as any team in this competition. We can defend as well too.

We just have to want it a lot more than we have so far, and have someone on field calling the shots

Last edited:
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I want to investigate the toy throwing tactic a little closer. I genuinely think we might be able to hurt our opponents by hurling toys in their faces and that MIGHT give us an advantage.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I want to investigate the toy throwing tactic a little closer. I genuinely think we might be able to hurt our opponents by hurling toys in their faces and that MIGHT give us an advantage.

If today's boots weren't so bloody good I'd be tempted by the use of lego bricks.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008

That would require us to be good tossers though. And we refused to sign Dugan so I'm afraid that ship has already sailed.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Even if we were fully fit I'd be weary of this game.

Warriors are one of those teams that tend to lift against us and have a penchant for starting slowly before finishing the season strong (eg. 2008, 2011) they could very well pull the same thing off this season.

It's going to be a big game for the club, I hope the players treat it like a final.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dunimas played last night for Norths and was average.

Petero played well yesterday!

Lingwoodock could easily play NRL.

Can you explain why Hook rates Lui? I've never seen him do much?

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
We're officially out of the 8 now after an upset by Cronulla over the Rabbits, this game has now become a must win IMO otherwise we risk slipping further down the ladder. I don't like to be too negative but the problem with the 2013 Broncos is I have absolutely no confidence they can win games, there is not 1 team that we are certainties to beat, not even the tigers :(. Anyway I'll still be tuning in to support them and cheer them on but I will not be getting my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • upthebroncs
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • Hammerman47
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.