vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you play your best 17. Therefore Waddell doesn't get a look in and Hunt plays 9. Better defensively than Nik and we know he's played there before.

Wayne has been sticking to his back line bench player to cover hia. So I don't think he wants to carry another hooker. Maybe Sua as the back line bench-y.

Otherwise play Benji and I'm sure he could do 20min from hooker to give Hunt a spell. Or cover centre if a backing shuffle is required.
Nikorima plays bench. If he doesn't I delete my membership to this forum
*provided hunt is fit and Milford isn't selected for origin

I think people also forget how good Hunt's form was before he got injured

It is easy to forget...because other than minor glimpses, it was bog ordinary.

Every rugby league talking head is bagging the crap out of the Warriors today. That's not going to fire them up at all ...

Every rugby league talking head is bagging the crap out of the Warriors today. That's not going to fire them up at all ...
Have the Warriors ever fired up? Sat night doesn't worry me in the slightest as the Broncos will still have the personnel required to acquire the two points off this forever unmotivated and under achieving franchise.

They'll fire up at the prospect of playing a severely depleted opponent. And if they rack up a score they'll celebrate like premiership winners.

I hate this fixture lol

It was more that Milford was playing so poorly that Hunt looked great by comparison.

Partly true.....but at times, Ben Hunt looked devoid of all football skills.

Warriors love this game. Remember broncos except for the last few games bring out the best in poor opponents and sink to their level in the process.

I propose suspend the season during origin. Ratings suck during split rounds anyway. Play origin over 4 weeks with 2 Wednesdays and game 2 on a Sunday. 1 split round around origin 1 (no backing up let the young guys play but put teams on a 15 year random roster so fair and make sure they play that team twice that year) then game 2 (make a weekend of it with city vs country Friday, residents sat and under 21 state of origin pregame) then 9s (include free to air evening games I know greasier but who wants to watch at 10am), and a rep round at the end (including small nations tests women's Aus vs NZ, youth tests etc) Break up the season a bit. Give injured and tired players time to heal and refocus and avoid the fans getting bored with what is a very long season. Get rid of preseason games except 2 trials to shorten season and don't see benefit of World Cup challenge.

Go with Hunt at 7 and Kodi on the bench. Done.

If Macca is out, which I think he should be, then Waddell to start at 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer kodi plays half at isc until the finals, or near to it. He still has a way to go. However if macca misses out, which I think he should, I'm not against him being on the bench for the warriors game. We need cover for whoever plays hooker and possibly to relieve hunt as its his first game back. Kodi has continuity with the team and there'll be enough disruptions as it is with the soo reps gone.

Dammit No Milf for the Warriors Clash :(

Solves the Halves issue at least.

6. Nikorima
7. Hunt
9. McCullough

with the QLD side selected (and assuming Roberts misses out) i would go with this side:

1. Kahu
2. Mead
3. Moga (don't want him but were now a bit short in the backs)
4. Roberts
5. Pearson
6. Nikorima
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough (only if he is 100%, if not we should rest him)
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Arrow

14. Sims
15. Offahengue
16. Fai
17. Jaydn Su'A

Not worried. Team is still good enough to get the job done against the Warriors.

Having Milf in with the Origin boys should help his game too. Especially working with Cronk, Smith & Thurston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • The True King
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • levikaden
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.