vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the QLD side selected (and assuming Roberts misses out) i would go with this side:

1. Kahu
2. Mead
3. Moga (don't want him but were now a bit short in the backs)
4. Roberts
5. Pearson
6. Nikorima
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough (only if he is 100%, if not we should rest him)
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Arrow

14. Sims
15. Offahengue
16. Fai
17. Jaydn Su'A
You are probably pretty close there. Mead will be on the wing and Marshall at FB. TPJ unlikely to be fit enough.

The Broncos chances just got tougher with Milford's shock selection.

The other problem for the Broncos is their depth. Not only will they enter the game without six top-class players, they'll also be without Jai Arrow & Tevita Pangai Jr, two of their more promising players who would have been turned to for games like this.

It presents a few challenges for Wayne. Does he start with his most experienced forwards? Or does he give a younger player like Jaydn Su'A an opportunity in the backrow and leave Sims on the bench?

16. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Ofahengaue

8. Sims
14. Fai
15. Dodds
17. Marshall

18. Love-Henry
19. Molo
20. Boyce
21. Isaako

Arrow & TPJ both due back for Round 13, and you'd expect they may both play a game of ISC before returning to Broncos contention. Opacic also picked up an ankle injury last weekend so he's probably out of contention. I think this is the team I'd go with -

1. Isaako / Allan
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Nikorima
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Sims

14. Marshall
15. Ofahengaue
16. Fai
17. Boyce

I think Kahu goes to fullback and Pearson comes onto the right wing.

Arrow & TPJ both due back for Round 13, and you'd expect they may both play a game of ISC before returning to Broncos contention. Opacic also picked up an ankle injury last weekend so he's probably out of contention. I think this is the team I'd go with -

1. Isaako / Allan
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Nikorima
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Sims

14. Marshall
15. Ofahengaue
16. Fai
17. Boyce
Thought Kahu to fullback ?

I'd say Kahu will most likely be full back.

I think Kahu goes to fullback and Pearson comes onto the right wing.

Agreed.

Which was another benefit of giving Boyd & Gillett an early mark. It gave Wayne a chance to see how Kahu & Sims would handle their assignments for next week.

I'm not sure what the story is with Corey Allan, but he didn't play 20s last week.

i wonder if Wayne will continue with his game of naming Ese'ese in 16 only to have him start in place of Sims.

Squad named tomorrow may look as follows:

1 Marshall
2 Mead
3 Roberts
4 Moga
5 Kahu
6 Nikorima
7 Hunt
8 Sims
9 Macca/Waddell
10 Blair
11 Glenn
12 S'ua/TPJ
13 Arrow

14 Ese'ese
15 Ofengahue
16 Fai
17 Staggs

Last edited:
i wonder if Wayne will continue with his game of naming Ese'ese in 16 only to have him start in place of Sims.

He's got to keep the opposition guessing.

In all seriousness, I have no idea why he does that. Just seems a waste of time.

Squad named tomorrow may look as follows:

1 Marshall
2 Mead
3 Roberts
4 Moga
5 Mead
6 Nikorima
7 Hunt
8 Sims
9 Macca/Waddell
10 Blair
11 Glenn
12 S'ua/TPJ
13 Arrow

14 Ese'ese
15 Ofengahue
16 Fai
17 Staggs

Staggs? Can't see him playing first grade this year at least. Only his first year of 20s.

Staggs? Can't see him playing first grade this year at least. Only his first year of 20s.
Staggs was an obvious joke considering he is the cousin of a person who is idolized on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.