PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

What does whether they are skinny or fat have to do with anything?
It's only a valid opinion if it's kissing Bennett's ass and endorsing what he would have done re.selections. I'm almost certain he doesn't see the irony in his comedic value comment.

It's only a valid opinion if it's kissing Bennett's ass and endorsing what he would have done re.selections. I'm almost certain he doesn't see the irony in his comedic value comment.
It's amazing how some people can make almost anything about Bennett. What's even more amazing is that I won't even have to tag anyone in this and that specific person will already know why I'm pointing it out, but they'll never admit it.

It's amazing how some people can make almost anything about Bennett. What's even more amazing is that I won't even have to tag anyone in this and that specific person will already know why I'm pointing it out, but they'll never admit it.

I blame global warming on Bennett...

Really......I’m amazed you find it necessary to take it apon yourself to actually find the need to ‘tag’ anyone who mentions Bennett at all as though you consider your his guardian angel for whatever reason. He has been around long enough to guide our club through good and not so good times and as such you should accept he is fair game for praise and criticism from both sides of the fence.
Wayne would like that.

Last edited:
Really......I’m amazed you find it necessary to take it apon yourself to actually find the need to ‘tag’ anyone who mentions Bennett at all as though you consider your his guardian angel for whatever reason. He has been around long enough to guide our club through good and not so good times and as such you should accept he is fair game for criticism from both sides of the fence.

Wayne would like that.

Not when I say it started in 1860, just like him...

Really......I’m amazed you find it necessary to take it apon yourself to actually find the need to ‘tag’ anyone who mentions Bennett at all as though you consider your his guardian angel for whatever reason. He has been around long enough to guide our club through good and not so good times and as such you should accept he is fair game for praise and criticism from both sides of the fence.

Wayne would like that.
Oh no, it's simply to prove that the only people still talking about Bennett are those who want to talk shit about him. Said person thinks otherwise, so I'm proving my point until he admits he is wrong. To be fair I'll probably give up before that happens

Oh no, it's simply to prove that the only people still talking about Bennett are those who want to talk shit about him.

I think you need to keep up..

Isn’t Turpin off contract at the end of this season? If so, bringing Macca back in will have clubs circling Turps and could be a massive f up if all of a sudden he leaves.

Lets hope Seibs handles this one well..

Oh no, it's simply to prove that the only people still talking about Bennett are those who want to talk shit about him. Said person thinks otherwise, so I'm proving my point until he admits he is wrong. To be fair I'll probably give up before that happens

You might even have a point, albeit not a very good one, if I was actually talking shit about him. Or are we not allowed to even say his name anymore?

The stink about Bennett from older players who were his detractors was always about feeling on the outer if you weren't part of his faves. Seibold sets a standard in much the same way Bellamy does.

He’s had plenty of chances though. Everyone’s worried he won’t get dropped even if he stinks it up because he’s such a professional at training

That's the key right there. He has had 10 years worth of chances. Saying he deserves another chance is ridiculous.

You might even have a point, albeit not a very good one, if I was actually talking shit about him. Or are we not allowed to even say his name anymore?
Nah it's fine that his name was brought up. It was just dishonest of this person to say that it wasn't the case and then to be presented with proof, to continue to stay quiet.

Wayne Bennett never picked up his dog poop when he walked his dog. I think that says a lot about the kind of man he is.

On a less serious note, if McCullough is picked this weekend, which seems probable, I hope Turpin is still given a decent stint. It will be interesting to see if there is a noticeable difference in how the team performs when the Turpinator takes the field.

I think Macca will start and play the first half, Turpin will then either come on just before half time or early in the second half. Seibs will be hoping a fresh Turpin will be snappy around the ruck and catch the titans defense out.

Did I hit close to home on that 7XL comment? You need to chill out, dude. I'm a Bennett fanboy and you're a Seibs one. Surely we can meet somewhere in the middle.

I think Macca will start and play the first half, Turpin will then either come on just before half time or early in the second half. Seibs will be hoping a fresh Turpin will be snappy around the ruck and catch the titans defense out.
Seibs might even have a word to turpin to have a bit of a run when he gets on the field. It might give us a better idea of his running game.

The next few games could have a large impact on who our number 9 will be going into the rest of the season and next few years.

Nah it's fine that his name was brought up. It was just dishonest of this person to say that it wasn't the case and then to be presented with proof, to continue to stay quiet.

Hang on, are you talking about me?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • lynx000
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
  • BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.