Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

9 (Macca) and 1 were trash. We have no chance of winning the comp with our current spine. Boyd was able to be carried by our pack, an 18 year old HB, and a rookie 9 but now with Macca back and others out he's been exposed.

One more thing, **** State of Origin. It needs to be on a stand alone weekend, it's an exhibition series with no real weight compared to the NRL.
Amen to all of that, but especially the SOO weekends. I said that on the way home. SOO is a blight on the season. I hate the stupid bloody thing.

Like I said in the Game Day thread, the Broncos cannot handle adversity. When everything is going their way, they look like world beaters. However, if the bounce of the ball, a few penalties and a few injuries go against them they fall into a hole. I feel for anyone who went out to Suncorp this afternoon because they just wasted your time and money.

They handled the Roosters adversity just fine in Rnd10, the reigning hot premiers I might add. No excuses for the 15th placed Titans.

They handled the Roosters adversity just fine in Rnd10, the reigning hot premiers I might add. No excuses for the 15th placed Titans.

It's the same problem as last year. They got overconfident, turned up expecting an easy beat and paid for it.

Amen to all of that, but especially the SOO weekends. I said that on the way home. SOO is a blight on the season. I hate the stupid bloody thing.

It's necessary for the health of the game I guess, but it's a joke that it impacts the NRL season as much as it does.

Sure we were pretty flat but I think Seibs now has us playing way too structured and predictable, it took us 70 minutes to try some unstructured play (with offloads) and straight away we scored some points.

Head on the fuckin nail!

I've got a couple job interviews this week. Expected salary is $800k, otherwise im just gonna rock up and take a knee. Seems fair?

Someone must have played the national anthem suddenly

Our shithouse depth in the FB position is absolutely killing us

That is a great point actually. Considering Boyds history of injuries and form. How is it possible that we don't have depth in the fullback position?

If everyone wants to only go on about how shit Boyd was on the Roberts attempt.. watch the wide shot (if available on full Match replay) of how disinterested he was covering on the sweep that lead to the Don try in the corner.. they speak about effort and turning up in case you're needed, backing up your players but he jogged and actually stopped still. Any other fullback makes a play and gets there. Fucking disgrace

Not to mention the sweep behind to cover the Brimson kick for the 1st try. WTF was he??

First of all, we are a fucking club with no back up option for full back? Nobody thinks of the scenario if Boyd could get hurt? Are we stuck with Isaako as our future full back as he’s pretty much like our no 2 full back in the sheet. I think his contract last till 2022, he’s pretty much considered as our future no 1 last season, and I don’t know if we switch Boyd, who can be at that position. Let’s be realistic, even rare to bench your captain, don’t mention drop him, so switch him to center probably be the best option.

Secondly, for the next month and half, we probably looking O’Sullivan for half option which might get Lodge perform better. I know lodge isn’t the problem but he’s not that consistent to be leading as forward or team leader. And from what I read about him, he clearly considered himself already repaid his debt to the club, and currently looking for options.

I’m not saying we as Broncos shouldn’t have NSW players, but the fact Roberts and probably Peachey running away back to their old daddy and cozy zone really bugs me. Compassion ground? What the **** is the ethics in there? But I got the feel that next season Lodge and O’Sullivan go back to Sydney won’t be a surprise. I respect woman and I respect all the housewives with young kids, but shouldn’t they fucking thinking about all these before they sign the contracts? I think quite a few blokes get easily manipulated by the pussy.

Once again, NRL is fucking joke and the contract is fucking piece of shit paper, seeking release under compassion ground should reach certain condition, like less than a year or half left on their contract; have served their contract more than certain years; not available to against their old club the exact season get released.

Third, I like Macca, he’s everything opposite of James Roberts, he’s professional and hard working bloke, but he’s got no speed or talent. He’s got a decent looking wife and a nice family, so he should keep his dignity and make his exit peacefully. At this stage, Turpin and Seg is our option for the hooker, end of discussion.

That is a great point actually. Considering Boyds history of injuries and form. How is it possible that we don't have depth in the fullback position?

Presumably because nobody on the coaching staff expected Isaako to go from the rookie of the year, RTS clone, Fullback in waiting to having zero impact on games and probably not in the clubs future plans in the space of 3 months.

Presumably because nobody on the coaching staff expected Isaako to go from the rookie of the year, RTS clone, Fullback in waiting to having zero impact on games and probably not in the clubs future plans in the space of 3 months.

I thought of that. It's not a good enough reason for me. How old is this Nui kid? Give him a crack if he is old enough.

It was hilarious how every time a commentator said "they've got numbers to the left/right", Macca went in the oppisite direction each time.

And there have been some people on here that claimed he has good awareness.

He doesn't. It's poor.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • TimWhatley
  • Nerd
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • DrGee
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • Financeguy
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.