Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - Post Match Discussion

it was a try lee scored down the wing, not the one where gillett slips and croker scores. Its the one Lee scores. Gillett turns and goes "oh well, hes beaten me, whatever". the 4th try i think.
Okay, I've reviewed it and honestly, I still think you're reaching. Lee was gonski and there was nothing Gillett could do about it on that one. It was indeed resignation, but not lack of interest, and he proved it in the rest of the game.

See for yourself again around 1:05:
[video]http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/cbr-v-bri-match-news-report/video-e6frf3ou-1226661492990?subcat=1226324904221[/video]

And if you're going to judge him by that, most other players did worse yesterday!

i just remember that one and think, **** that, even if he looks gone, at least try. I hate not trying if you think its beyond you. If thats what the Broncos are about then we will struggle, coz we don't have the talent.

Re: Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - Post Match Discussio

Thaiday kicking on the 5th really sums up our attack.

I didn't watch the game, but that comment is frigging hilarious.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • Gympie devil
  • Fatboy
  • Dazza 92
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.