Round 13 Discussion

The Cowboys just had far too much football and did a good job of turning the screws. Granville & Coote just make Michael Morgan's life so much easier and Morgan's short distance kicking game has really been a feature for them in recent weeks.

I was interested to see Wallace v Bolton and on tonight's game, you'd have to say Scott Bolton got the points on Wallace. Jarrod tried hard and didn't have a lot of support, but it's hard to ignore a player of Bolton's consistensy.

Quality performance from the cowgirls. They look better and better each week without JT. Forward pack are monstering teams. Just lacked a little bit of execution on the set plays

Coen Hess will be in the Origin team for Game 2 imo. The press are getting behind him and he had a decent game tonight in front of Walters, who was commentating.

The Cowboys just had far too much football and did a good job of turning the screws. Granville & Coote just make Michael Morgan's life so much easier and Morgan's short distance kicking game has really been a feature for them in recent weeks.

I was interested to see Wallace v Bolton and on tonight's game, you'd have to say Scott Bolton got the points on Wallace. Jarrod tried hard and didn't have a lot of support, but it's hard to ignore a player of Bolton's consistensy.

Nrl.com player stats

Jarrod Wallace
71 minutes
13 runs for 124 metres
49 tackles

Scott Bolton
49 minutes
15 runs for 147 metres
20 tackles

iStats

Scott Bolton
15 Runs for 149m

Jarrod Wallace
11 Runs For 109m
7 Missed Tackles

iStats

Scott Bolton
15 Runs for 149m

Jarrod Wallace
11 Runs For 109m
7 Missed Tackles

the main thing i was looking at was Jarrod Wallace playing 71 minutes and making 49 tackles, the bloke has a huge motor

the main thing i was looking at was Jarrod Wallace playing 71 minutes and making 49 tackles, the bloke has a huge motor
F Kafusi had good stats from his last match too. Played 80 mins ( not bad for 110 kilo second rower ) made 20 tackles....they didn't want to run at him !! Scored a try as well as made two linebreaks and made 161 metres from only 12 hitups !!! The ball didn't find him often, just one of those games but he went well. Qld could do with a big motor workhorse..certainly free up an extra interchange. I'd love to see him side by side with Papali and Gillo in at lock.

Yet he always goes well in Origin

Which is what i said. He is only interested in the big games. He looks totally disinterested for the Titans and he is only there pretty much because nobody else wants him, which tells you a lot about him as he is unquestionably talented. Most players with his ability would have clubs fighting over him. He doesnt.

Jarryd Hayne is all about Jarryd Hayne.

Which is what i said. He is only interested in the big games. He looks totally disinterested for the Titans and he is only there pretty much because nobody else wants him, which tells you a lot about him as he is unquestionably talented. Most players with his ability would have clubs fighting over him. He doesnt.

Jarryd Hayne is all about Jarryd Hayne.

Had to laugh when he scored that try in Origin instead of celebrating with his teammates he ran off to the crowd to celebrate with them instead. Typical Hayne.

Hayne is grossly overrated as a player. Players just as good if not better that play well every week.

Hayne has basically done nothing at the Titans despite collecting $1m a year pay cheque. He played well in Origin 1 in a front running team where the NSW forwards smashed Qld's into oblivion.

He really thinks he is this superior being as well which is just bizarre. A total wanker.

Hayne is grossly overrated as a player. Players just as good if not better that play well every week.

Hayne has basically done nothing at the Titans despite collecting $1m a year pay cheque. He played well in Origin 1 in a front running team where the NSW forwards smashed Qld's into oblivion.

He really thinks he is this superior being as well which is just bizarre. A total wanker.

There is no doubt he has fantastic ability, but he can never be put up there with any of the real greats of the game imo until he performs wee in week out at club level. He just hasnt done that on a regular basis.

Some people are getting so carried away about him on Wednesday night playing against a really out of form center playing in a team who just didnt get going. He got shown up last night against the cowboys in defence.

What a pass from Cherry-Evans to put Walker away, shades of Marshall to Moga (which maybe the best pass any Bronco has thrown this season).

A couple of sloppy moments from both teams so far.

I have been a critic of DCE but his kicking game would have been really good in Origin 1.

Canberra look better with the football, but the last tackle options from DCE have kept Manly in it.

Canberra down to 15...got a lucky call with Whitehead...and squander it just as quickly.

Big chance here for the Sea Eagles.

What the **** was that?

How could no one see that Whitehead just took that ball from Taupau?

Raiders have been so disappointing this season, especially Sezer.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • westy316
  • Bronx48
  • Dash
  • BroncosMan
  • Volvo Driver
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.