Round 13 Discussion

The no punch rule has descended into high farce

if Burgess gets suspended for the headbutt ... when will the suspension start, next week or when he returns from injury

My thoughts on Atkins have changed.

There was a period where I highly rated him. He had a good patch for a while there but ever since, it's been inconsistency and rubbish calls.

if Burgess gets suspended for the headbutt ... when will the suspension start, next week or when he returns from injury

I'm pretty sure next week.

lol wtf!.They actually get a penalty for a headbutt.

Has to be from his return surely, but considering how amateur this comp is, he'll serve time consecutively.

Has to be from his return surely, but considering how amateur this comp is, he'll serve time consecutively.

that's what i would do, but then again, i'm not as amateurish as the NRL.

Thanks jimmy for turning up to play for the rabbits but not for the broncos at all thuan year. Fk head.

Good stuff Watson.

Thanks jimmy for turning up to play for the rabbits but not for the broncos at all thuan year. Fk head.

How has he turned up? he chased one easy try and has been MIA ever since. Sounds like Roberts to me.

Ramien you dope.

What the **** was Cook even appealing for?

Taking Watson off is a stupid call IMO.

Sam getting extra grubby now.

Are there bigger liabilities in the comp right now than the Burgii fair dinkem

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.