PRE-GAME Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Short turn around, he'd have to back up by Thursday and it's an away game as well.

Hasn't played in two weeks due to the split round in the QCup.
Why the **** are they playing Thursday on an origin weekend.

Why the **** are they playing Thursday on an origin weekend.

is isn't origin week ... just the week the teams get named.

Thursday games have always been played on this week (at least as long as there have been Thursday games)

is isn't origin week ... just the week the teams get named.

Thursday games have always been played on this week (at least as long as there have been Thursday games)
I know that I'm talking about the origin affected round... only 4 games and so there will only be 1 game per day over the weekend.

I just hate Thursday games and we get yet another one.... who knows what rules Vlando will go with this week, but we will be the Guinea pigs again

I don’t mind it so much with Cobbo because he’s so young and you might want him fresh but withdrawing Milford seemed stupid, a decent game in Q Cup couldve done a lot for his confidence.
Won't happen. He looks disinterested in his QCup appearances.

Yeah it seems strange.

Incidentally, The Seagulls' fullback, Farr, is a bit of a love child between Moylan and Dearden.
Farr got three trys and was ready to very close to getting a fourth but Taia had that one covered. Not bad for a debut.

Farr got three trys and was ready to very close to getting a fourth but Taia had that one covered. Not bad for a debut.
He also dropped a bomb that directly led to a try and also did some Darius Boyd type efforts in defence.

Looks strong in attack though

Sims picked for nsw so we don't have to worry about him and his stupid charge downs (and we keep TPJ). Hopefully qld pick Hunt on the bench or something, want to weaken the dragons more. We are going into this game too confident... remeber what happened last time we did that against the Dragons...

Sims picked for nsw so we don't have to worry about him and his stupid charge downs (and we keep TPJ). Hopefully qld pick Hunt on the bench or something, want to weaken the dragons more. We are going into this game too confident... remeber what happened last time we did that against the Dragons...

thank god Freddy and the NSW selectors are stupid

I’m pretty sure they said his debut was like a month ago and get got 4 tries that day
Tell you what, he has some decent footwork about him

I’m pretty sure they said his debut was like a month ago and get got 4 tries that day
Tell you what, he has some decent footwork about him
He was just a reserve that day.

Both he and his brother came through the Panthers SG Ball system before returning to Queensland in 2020.

If a National Youth Competition was around both he and his brother would make the Broncos squad.

He was just a reserve that day.

Both he and his brother came through the Panthers SG Ball system before returning to Queensland in 2020.

If a National Youth Competition was around both he and his brother would make the Broncos squad.

He was a mixed bag but definitely a lot going for him.

I think there's 3 Farr brothers, not sure if they're triplets but they all look the sameish.

It was obvious the second he didn't play QCup. I like our chances for this game if Lodge plays, also with Gamble back I like our Halves pairing, and with NSW too stupid to pick TPJ our main attacking threat is still there.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • phoenix
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Stix
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.