19:35

Sharks

Team Lists

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Because of my list making needs and talking about him in another thread, I was thinking, have we actually managed to replace Coates? Imagine if we had no salary cap like the Roosters. We could be running this out:

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Mam
7. Hunt
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Su’A
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Arrow
16. Willison
17. Riki

Really the only thing we haven’t produced in ages is a gun 9.
7. Dearden
9. Hunt

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Titans have a proven coach that knows what he is doing

The guy who hasn’t had actual success in years and has left both of his last clubs in an absolutely salary mess when he’s left them going backwards as well?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Good call.
In fairness to our current squad, your backline is not neccessarily stronger than who we already have. Herbie and Xavier have lifted their games this season, but Mariner and Cobbo haven't been slouches either. Both have scored more tries in their positions. Granted Farnworth's defence might be an upgrade and Coates is a monster in the air.

Our attack is still the most lethal in the comp, but Reece's errors are confounding our finishes. I have faith his scales will tip back in the other direction before too long.

You know your cup overflows when you can afford to run Cobbo off the bench. I'm in awe of the Maroons.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
The guy who hasn’t had actual success in years and has left both of his last clubs in an absolutely salary mess when he’s left them going backwards as well?
Are you talking about Wayne Bennett?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
What is the general feeling about Patty's captaincy?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jordan Riki would be my guess

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
What is the general feeling about Patty's captaincy?

Jury's out.

I've never seen us lift or do the smart little things while he's been Captain when the game is on the line.

Could flat out just be coaching, feels like he and Haas also have to do more work compared to other middles.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • The Boss
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • Inknition
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Spooky1013
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.