POST GAME [Round 14, 2024] Broncos vs Sharks

I saw the result 10 minutes in the game. It was clear that our inability to control territory. Relying on freak plays. Brisbane are done for the season.

This is a coaching issue. It's not about Arey, it's about coaching. We are a scramble defence team. Always on the back foot.

Kevin needs to rethink his philosophy. I believe in DD. DD will make the right calls in respect to administration.

Shithouse, didn’t get any luck go our way. Too many costly errors, missed tackles, bad line speed and no go forward. Really missed Xavier tonight

What the **** is up with our attack. Or lack of it. Our kicks are shit. We have no sweeping backline movements. We are static and boring.
We look boring
The best attacking player in the comp, and the main man on all our attacking plays, was wiped out by a vicious, late dog shot in an exhibition game and was replaced with a reserve grader who shat the bed.

Its like if the knights lost Joey or the cows lost JT: you can’t understate how important he is to the side

Last year we’d come out after half time breathing fire. This year we come out yawning and plod around like it’s Monday morning. Even getting bashed around didn’t wake us up. Our bench has zero impact. If Tapau got asked to move on the surely baker can’t be far behind.

I don't even know where to start with how shit that was.

Be careful stating the obvious here, the delusional amongst us will come down on you like a ton of shit.

Shame we didnt win it all last year.
Need so much luck to go win a GF looks unlikely now.

Who would have thought both Brisbane teams in the two footy codes go from getting within a whisker of the premiership last year to both struggling to even make the 8.

36% possession in the second half is absolutely pathetic. I said it during the game but we lost to a reserve grade Titans (who then get flogged) and get beaten by a team that had been flogged in the previous two games....

It's no understatement to say that we are in real trouble. Who cares if we have injuries, every teams had them this year and some worse then ours. It's our attitude that sucks! We get dominated in meterage every damn game. How?!?

Then we have a bloke like Oates, who can continually make the team. He is not first grade material anymore. There is NO upside to his game that benefits this side.

Just can't believe how weak our defence is. And we have Souths and Latrell next week....

We just ran out of steam after a gutsy first half. We are too reliant on Payno and Carrigan to get our go forward, and Patty is out on his feet. Our backline was error ridden, and most of our forwards were impotent. We just look so flat.

Our recruitment this year has been terrible. I have this feeling we have spent too much money on retaining our big name forwards and its left us lacking in other areas. Our back rowers arent impressing me much at all.

As a keyboard warrior who wouldn't survive 4 min of NRL. Baker and Mariner need to be pulled aside and spoken to ab out effort.

Absolutely abysmal.

Sailor had a night to forget, but returning from injury, so that's forgiveable.

Origin contingent tried hard.

Missed Willison on the bench. The Bench rotation today was trash.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.