PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Hunt will be halfback again, but if he doesn't show something, it might be time to drop him. I do agree we need to play more creative football, like what Pangai has been showing. We got into a grinding contest with the Roosters for 70 minutes, and it was going nowhere. We aren't a grinding side, grinding sides need a good kicking game to finish sets off. Hope Ese'ese shows something again too, he's been going backwards a bit with each round lately.

I know for a fact the Ese'ese has a great passing game and offload for a big man. Hope he starts to use it soon, but it looks like he has been told just to run hard and tackle hard.

Well this is now a must win game, losing this one and then against the Storm will undo all the good work prior to origin.

I know for a fact the Ese'ese has a great passing game and offload for a big man. Hope he starts to use it soon, but it looks like he has been told just to run hard and tackle hard.

And in very limited time too. He's been getting one block of 25-30 from either starting to first change or being first change til about 10 after half time. He's shown he can play bigger minutes and has some skill and good speed for a big guy. I don't get why he isn't getting more time.

We need metres. Along with McGuire and Pangai, no one else is really doing that. So long as he keeps getting subbed off for Blair or Sims, we won't move up the field very well

Sims & Ese'ese have been a massive let down over the last 2 months tbh. It's time to add a little more X-Factor to the starting forward pack.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Marshall
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Thaiday
15. Sims
16. Ese'ese
17. Nikorima

How long till Gehamat Shibasaki gets a run ?

If we lose this we can drop to 7th. Moanly ain't gonna lose to Newy either.

I don't see why we need a lock to play 80.

We wouldn't be the only team to rotate locks.

When I suggested Kodi off the bench as lock late in each half . I was lambasted . Any one notice who came off the bench as lock for Penrith yesterday ?

Tyronne Peachy ...

This might be controversial but if Moga could cut the crap out of his game and play smart, he could be a really good centre for us as he showed the whole season long .

Typo fixed . Moga I`m willing to wait . Hunt sorry bro ...
Giving away penalties for trying to slow play the balls . Not hard to fix . A few sessions with Hodgo on how to tangle up better and he`s gold .

No one giving credit for his metres in our half ? His quick play the balls or his slick pass from dummy half ??

Plays like an extra full back off the bench though .
Sniffing around the ruck for off loads . Using change of direction against tiring big bodies in the middle . Late in a half fast players around the ruck pose more danger than a non off loading fwd who sets up for the kick every 4th tackle .

Wouldn't mind seeing either Milf/Marshall combo or a Milf/Niko combo. As a massive Hunt fan, I feel that his time is nearly up but I reckon he should have this game to prove his worth, and if he doesn't then look at doing one of the other combo's mentioned.

Typo fixed . Moga I`m willing to wait . Hunt sorry bro ...
Giving away penalties for trying to slow play the balls . Not hard to fix . A few sessions with Hodgo on how to tangle up better and he`s gold .

No one giving credit for his metres in our half ? His quick play the balls or his slick pass from dummy half ??

Tbh I thought the penalty he copped in the roosters game was a bit harsh too given the rooters were laying all over us in every frikin tackle all frikin game. Refs picking and choosing when it's an issue seems to depend what colour jersey you're wearing.

Plays like an extra full back off the bench though .
Sniffing around the ruck for off loads . Using change of direction against tiring big bodies in the middle . Late in a half fast players around the ruck pose more danger than a non off loading fwd who sets up for the kick every 4th tackle .
Tyrone Peachey plays is a backrower/centre, and has the mettle to defend in the ruck, which is also something expected from a lock.
You can't just ignore the defensive side of things for the gains in attack...

Tyrone Peachey plays is a backrower/centre, and has the mettle to defend in the ruck, which is also something expected from a lock.
You can't just ignore the defensive side of things for the gains in attack...

8411260-3x4-340x453.jpg

I just couldn't resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • Dexter
  • Morepudding
  • Tim K
  • jd87
  • Pablo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • BruiserMk1
  • LGH
  • MTF75
  • RolledOates
  • phoenix
  • Turks85
  • winslow_wong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.