3:00pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Warriors
5:30pm - Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders
7:30pm - Parramatta Eels vs North Queensland Cowboys

Sunday
4:00pm - Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters

Monday
4:00pm - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Last edited:
Apart from our game I'm looking forward to Storm v Sharks tonight and Saturday the Panthers V Raiders. A shame it wasn't the 3pm game we could have seen two of the best attacking teams going at it with dry conditions.

Absolutely massive game for both but particularly the Raiders. After this they get the bye then their draw is Broncos (H), Cowboys, Bye, (H), Dragons(H), Storm(H), Rabbits(A), Sharks(A)

That's tough even with 4 straight games at home it would be very easy to get on a slide if they lose a few back to back and the semis slip out of reach.

Smith starting slowly. 40/20 followed up by a try assist then kicks the goal.

Gallen is such a fucking grub. A couple of times now after tackles on Slater he has deliberatly pushed down on Slater's shoulder. I recall Sammy getting charged for targeting bromwichs pre existing injury.

Gallen is such a fucking grub. A couple of times now after tackles on Slater he has deliberatly pushed down on Slater's shoulder. I recall Sammy getting charged for targeting bromwichs pre existing injury.

Up there as the biggest fuckwit to play the game.

Gallen with a forearm on Finucane leading up to that try.

Vunavalu has a lot of grub in him, but if anyone deserves a cheap shot it's Maloney.

Luke Lewis goes over for a try near the sticks. Such a quality player he is, and he has been for a long time now.

Slater trying to play himself out of an Origin jumper.

Vunavalu has a lot of grub in him, but if anyone deserves a cheap shot it's Maloney.

Luke Lewis goes over for a try near the sticks. Such a quality player he is, and he has been for a long time now.

What was the penalty for? It wasn't a high shot, Maloney wasn't held. It was Bird who broke the run of play to get all pushy. Sharks behind, refs are there to help close the gap.

What was the penalty for? It wasn't a high shot, Maloney wasn't held. It was Bird who broke the run of play to get all pushy. Sharks behind, refs are there to help close the gap.

Came here to ask the question: What was that penalty even for? Still if Jack Bird can earn us a few by trying to start a fight with the markers for no reason then I will be quite pleased.

And I decided to make a last minute switch to replace him with Lachlan Fitzgibbon.

FMD.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • john1420
  • The Strapper
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.