PRE-GAME Round 14 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Will Chambers has been charged for lifting the knee in a tackle.

It will be 90 points with the early plea, and he has 50% loading to be added onto that for being charged with a similar prior offense in the past 2 years.
So no Chambers against us?

Will Chambers has been charged for lifting the knee in a tackle.

It will be 90 points with the early plea, and he has 50% loading to be added onto that for being charged with a similar prior offense in the past 2 years.
does he miss Sundays game?

Actually scratch that. He is free to play.

He only gets 20% loading instead of 50%. Last time I checked, if you're charged with dangerous contact after already being suspended for dangerous contact, you get 50% loading.

Munster's eye was busted up last night after being whacked in the head by Klemmer. That was the only injury out of Queensland.

Chambers is out.

The Storm entered a no contest plea. Which means he will be suspended for this game.

Seriously, if Milf is not up for a massive game this weekend after the way Origin went down, he can **** right off.

Seriously, if Milf is not up for a massive game this weekend after the way Origin went down, he can **** right off.

Same goes for Boyd and oates. Both should be fired up from their origin snubbing.

Same goes for Boyd and oates. Both should be fired up from their origin snubbing.
Always gamble responsibly.

But in the fair dinkum department the Broncos are a great bet this weekend - Storm haven't impressed me this year - minus Slater Finucane Chambers Scott and Munster to play with injury I am not sure where their points come from. Bronco's 1-12 the bet of the year - although I wouldn't completely discount Bronco's 13+

Always gamble responsibly.

But in the fair dinkum department the Broncos are a great bet this weekend - Storm haven't impressed me this year - minus Slater Finucane Chambers Scott and Munster to play with injury I am not sure where their points come from. Bronco's 1-12 the bet of the year - although I wouldn't completely discount Bronco's 13+
But it's Melbourne. They could run out the Terang blind and deaf U7 C's and still lift against us.

Active Now

• Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Redux
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.