PRE-GAME Round 14 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It's just a shame that you are far too young to remember it. Do you know who his rival winger was on that day?
Was that necessary? Was that conducive towards a harmonious conversation?

Don't worry mate, just say goodBai and move on with your life.

giphy.gif

Was that necessary? Was that conducive towards a harmonious conversation?
I wasn't having a go at him. Winslow, although very young, has a very good knowledge of the history of the game. I was just giving him a bit of trivia.

I wasn't having a go at him. Winslow, although very young, has a very good knowledge of the history of the game. I was just giving him a bit of trivia.

I hit 32 this year. I tell myself I'm still very young but my left knee has other ideas.

I hit 32 this year. I tell myself I'm still very young but my left knee has other ideas.
32 is young especially on this forum. I certainly wasn't ridiculing you as another poster may have implied. I was just giving you some quick trivia. I guess you would have been 16 when this momentus event occured which means I was mistaken in my assumption that you wouldn't remember it. I apologise.

32 is young especially on this forum. I certainly wasn't ridiculing you as another poster may have implied. I was just giving you some quick trivia. I guess you would have been 16 when this momentus event occured which means I was mistaken in my assumption that you wouldn't remember it. I apologise.

No need to apologise friend, I get nothing but entertainment from this forum. But yeah, someone uploaded Mintos try and it's pretty clear he absolutely burned Marcus Bai

Will Chambers has been charged for lifting the knee in a tackle.

It will be 90 points with the early plea, and he has 50% loading to be added onto that for being charged with a similar prior offense in the past 2 years.

Will Chambers has been charged for lifting the knee in a tackle.

It will be 90 points with the early plea, and he has 50% loading to be added onto that for being charged with a similar prior offense in the past 2 years.

Any word on Roberts?

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.