PRE-GAME Round 14 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I wouldn't put this past being another dirty Melbourne tactic. Send Slater into camp under the instruction of faking a hammy injury a day or 2 before the game when there is really nothing wrong. Milf goes plays Origin which disrupts Broncs preparation for the game while Billy is fine to take the field for the Storm. They bank the 2 points. Sneaky, cheating bastards will stoop to any level.
I'm pretty sure that is against NRL regulations and don't recall an instance where this has occurred.

I wouldn't put this past being another dirty Melbourne tactic. Send Slater into camp under the instruction of faking a hammy injury a day or 2 before the game when there is really nothing wrong. Milf goes plays Origin which disrupts Broncs preparation for the game while Billy is fine to take the field for the Storm. They bank the 2 points. Sneaky, cheating bastards will stoop to any level.

Lol. The tin hats in here.

Milford confirmed on the bench for QLD. Morgan to fullback. Hope he backs up against Melbourne

Round14Team

I would say that's confirmation that Roberts won't back up.

Storm:
1. Jahrome Hughes
2. Suliasi Vunivalu
3. Will Chambers
4. Young Tonumaipea
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Cameron Munster
7. Ryley Jacks
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith
10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Joe Stimson
13. Tim Glasby

14. Brandon Smith
15. Kenny Bromwich
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Christian Welch

18. Patrick Kaufusi
19. Brodie Croft
20. Scott Drinkwater
21. Cheyse Blair
22. Justin Olam
23. Tui Kamikamica

Looks like a couple of the Storm players won't back up either.

why do you say that?

Opacic named in the 22.

Roberts has been playing with an Achilles injury and after what happened to McGuire in 2015, I don't think Bennett is taking any chances.

I would be very surprised if Roberts backs up this week. Bennett has a tendency to rest players after an Origin.

Now or never to **** these Storm arseholes.

Opacic named in the 22.

Roberts has been playing with an Achilles injury and after what happened to McGuire in 2015, I don't think Bennett is taking any chances.

I would be very surprised if Roberts backs up this week. Bennett has a tendency to rest players after an Origin.

Tbf I think staggs will cover him and maybe taga on the bench

TPJ to the bench over Glenn? Wot.

because it is a better balanced side ...

firstly Glenn was really good for us before his injury

secondly, TPJ offers us more impact off the bench than Glenn. he will be able to continue the momentum when our starting rpobs go off.

people seriously under-rate the value of a good bench, they need to stop thinking that someone getting named on the bench is a demotion. it's not. this is a 17 man game, not 13 man.

Isn't our day game record pretty sucky these days? The boys wouldn't be used to the sun in their eyes

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.