Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I think in hindsight bennett made a mistake putting Glenn back into the run on. Tpj at back row run on would have been better. We were building combinations before the bye and changing things up didn't help. Glenn should have come off the bench.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Is it legal to knee a player mid-air off the ball. They were glowing over Vunivalu using an AFL tactic to use his knee to push Oates away from the ball. Oates was perfectly placed under it, until Vunivalu knocked him out of the way.

Staggs or Glenn ( probably Staggs as it usually the center who runs interference ) shouldnt have let him get a free run up to make that leap tbf, but i do agree there is no doubt his knee plays a big part in pushing Oates, i think it was a foul

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I think in hindsight bennett made a mistake putting Glenn back into the run on. Tpj at back row run on would have been better. We were building combinations before the bye and changing things up didn't help. Glenn should have come off the bench.

Or you know, in reserve grade where he belongs. Today was just classic Glenn. Completely invisible and denying far better players their due as run on starters.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
You dont think our players are better than what we are showing? I really think they are. Not a big bagger of Wayne, but i actually think this year he isnt ruthless enough. I know sometimes loyalty to his players is a good think, but there are some who are in this side based on loyalty and not what they are doing on the pitch.

I'm also thinking our style of play isnt helping us at all. We are set up really defensive on the left side to cover Milf, and Milf's game is going backwards because we are trying to change him as a player. We have the biggest attacking weapon in the game in Roberts and we give him pretty much no good ball, he constantly has to make tries from nothing.

So no, i dont believe what i'm saying is a cop-out, i believe we are under performing and underachieving.
I suppose I've misrepresented both of us a bit.

I dont think they'e bad players but I don't think they're as good as what we make out. Our performances have been pretty ordinary for most of the year and we'e pretty much relying on the it's ok theyll/we'll come good.

Well we're halfway through the comp and they've yet to... maybe it's square pegs in round holes, maybe it' coaching, or maybe some of them have peaked and this is as good as it gets?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
A still of Addo-Carr who apparently did not ground the ball in-goal.

01D551F6 C85A 4250 AEFB 5B07C0DA0513

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I suppose I've misrepresented both of us a bit.

I dont think they'e bad players but I don't think they're as good as what we make out. Our performances have been pretty ordinary for most of the year and we'e pretty much relying on the it's ok theyll/we'll come good.

Well we're halfway through the comp and they've yet to... maybe it's square pegs in round holes, maybe it' coaching, or maybe some of them have peaked and this is as good as it gets?

My serious concern for Milf.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
I’ve decided to give myself an intervention tonight for the sake of my mental health and am proud to announce I’ve made the conscious decision to not watch any future Broncos games refereed by Ben Cummins

[HASHTAG]#PenaltyStorm[/HASHTAG]

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Could be worse, we could be the Raiders. I think as soon as a few really contentious calls go against us we lack resilience to get over it for the rest of the game. The Slater try earlier this year, and three calls tonight at both ends of the tryline.
Not saying I want to be the Raiders but missing the finals wouldn' be the worst thing for both the fans and the players.

Can't coast when you're booking an early holiday. Also makes your position at the contract table that little less secure.

johnyE

johnyE

NYC Player
Aug 17, 2015
Our spine and the strategy around them is our biggest problem.

I guess Boyd went well in the first half. Didn't do much in the 2nd though.
Nikorima is useless.
Milford is a shadow of the player he used to be. One of the most exciting players in the comp between 2014 and early 2016, and now just trying to be a generic halfback that is somehow on a million bucks.
McCullough is a good defender, but way more often than not hopeless in attack.

We need to get a halfback, but more than that, we need to change the rest of the structure too. You can't just get a halfback but then keep playing Milford as one. He needs to go back to being a support runner.
Agree Alec, no structure leads to passes going to no one !! no support play in the halves , sorry but its obvious a better structure will only come from a new coach , and I've been a very big WB fan . I mean the talent is obviously there ,it just needs someone to weed it out ,and put it together. Their is no consistency this team ,you cannot predict how they will play from week to bloody weak

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Due to poor reception and work I only caught two glimpses of the game, Kaufusi powering over and some turnstile playing tag with I think Munster...it was enough to make me want to kick a hole in a stainglass window. So, so disappointed with todays result. I was epically wrong, again.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
I think we have to start preparing ourselves for the idea that we aren’t getting any better this season and where we are is where we will stay, or thereabouts.

To see us miss the top 8 is a very real possibility I feel, now.

B

bingale16

NYC Player
May 11, 2015
I think it's time to shake up the team. Put Dargan or another 7 in, milf to 6 kodi to bench. WB needs to do this to save our season. We look so disorganized out there no structure.
When milf does those grabbers, its premeditated. U could see his outside players had no idea about it and vuni was already deep so why do it!? It pains to watch him organize when clearly he isnt.
Other teams blood new halves, we cant we.
Kotini looks the good. Prefer him over Oppa. We have the talent, WB isnt getting the best out of the team

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.