10. flegler
11. capewell
12. Riki
13. carrigan ( the sex man )
14. Back up hooker not sure yet
15. kobe
16. robati
17. palasia

Even with the injuries I think we can still put an ok team on the park. I dont think it can win, but we just need to go in with the 2015 defence mindset and be happy to defend our asses off for 80min

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Staggs (should be fit)
4. Cobbo (played some centre last year... albeit on the right)
5. Pereira (filled in well this week and takes plenty of carries)
6. Ezra
7. Billy
8. Jensen
9. Turps
10. Flegs
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Patty

14. Kobe (will be required to spend some time at dummy half)
15. Palasia
16. Kennedy
17. TC

Alternatively I would consider bringing Roberts in to play 7 and allow Billy to play dummy half to minimise disruptions.

If any players are in any doubt whatsoever you just rest them. With the Origin round the following week and the Cowboys the following Saturday you effectively give them 3 weeks to rest and rehab injuries. Of course it might mean you have a band-aid team against Melbourne, but better to take the L and load up against the Cowboys.

not to mention that two of those games were against Burton and Milford who put up the most difficult bombs to take in the NRL

How many of those kicks were contested ?
You missed my point ...

Nanai in a few weeks will be a test .

Did you notice Ezra kicked again last night ?

Again your clear lack of ability to understand is getting in the way, so again- I didn't say he couldn't kick. I said so far in his ISC career it wasn't a strength.

That is 100% accurate.

Not lack of ability . Just a different point of view .

And I said ; he will grow into his role .

100 % accurate .

You didn`t say it wasn`t a strength . You said he hardly ever kicked at all . I said he is an asset because he can kick with both feet . You said he wasn`t a kicker .

Not lack of ability . Just a different point of view .

And I said ; he will grow into his role .

100 % accurate .

What young player gets better- how revolutionary. The question wasn't what do you think he will do in the future it was strengths and weakness before his NRL debut.

I reckon tmm would be our best option at halfback with reyno injured
great patience
alright Kicking I would assume
running game
great passing
I reckon give cobbo a shot and see what he can produce at FB not like we have much to lose, only thing he could be more prone to injury than is we played it safe and put him on the wing

What young player gets better- how revolutionary. The question wasn't what do you think he will do in the future it was strengths and weakness before his NRL debut.

Hard to judge strengths and weaknesses if they don`t use that skill in the team they played in . He obviously has high level skills with kicking .

Didn't Mam pretty much kick only once last night?

Yeah he's averaging 28m a game- old mate carrying on like he's Ricky Stuart torping them 68m down field and precise kicks.

Farnworth: 10-12 weeks
Paix: 4-6 weeks
Reynolds: Min 2 weeks
Haas: Min 2 weeks

Was on triple m footy not long ago
Sounds great to me, Herbie will be back before the finals campaign and Haas/Reynolds could be back f or the game after rep round.

Turpin will likely be recalled for the next 6 weeks, gives him a chance to put on his best performances if he wants a contract with another team.

All told, not as bad as it could've been. Most importantly Reynolds doesn't sound too long term thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
  • lynx000
  • The Strapper
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Evander
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.