Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Knights

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet but I’m sure McHunt has sent a screenshot to Badel and we will see something today.

Its frustrating because we are winning games with this plan. Paix hasn’t shown that he deserves more than 30 minutes either.
Wasn’t it Paix that drew a dick on Matterson’s car last year or did I make that up to suit my narrative?

So no media/squad announcements made... so just play on/nothing to see here?

Funny how no one believed Cult about Cobbo but everyone believes him about Paix. Not saying it isn’t true, just funny how much the validity is linked to how talented the player is
To be fair this type of news is much more easier to confirm if correct (he either plays or doesn't). The Cobbo stuff seemed more mixed with opinions which the club and Kevvie actively contradict.

To be fair this type of news is much more easier to confirm if correct (he either plays or doesn't). The Cobbo stuff seemed more mixed with opinions which the club and Kevvie actively contradict.
It could even simply be conjecture because he's missing from training.

Heck, a grounds keeper might have seen them having a heated convo because Smoothy was getting a run ahead of him this week.

It's all pointless unless there's something much more concrete to back it up past hearsay and conjecture.

Funny how no one believed Cult about Cobbo but everyone believes him about Paix. Not saying it isn’t true, just funny how much the validity is linked to how talented the player is

I've been a Day One (Hundred) Smokin Cult subscriber.

A reuben sandwich is the best. Oh man I miss the US.

the cafe in he foyer of my office building just started making them... i've been meaning to try one

the cafe in he foyer of my office building just started making them... i've been meaning to try one

I want a full report. If that cafe has a bad reuben sandwich, it isn't fit to be called a cafe.

I don’t think cult is making it up, based on the fact his inside info contradicts his own earlier opinion.

I don’t think cult is making it up, based on the fact his inside info contradicts his own earlier opinion.
He may not be, but the people he heard it from could be guessing or full of it. It's hearsay for a reason.

I guess we’ll find out at some point today. The squad will be cut to 19. Either Paix is left right out, Smoothy included in the 19 or Smoothy cut all together.

Whether Payne’s release request has a part in us falling off the ladder & subsequently missing the 8 last year is a factor or not, the morale towards the end wasn’t good last year. This year the squad has matured significantly & playing as a team. We don’t need any such distractions as last year & I hope the team realizes that.

Whether Paix has a run in with Kev or not, I don’t reckon he’s in a position to demand the coach to start him. Agree he’s getting limited minutes but he’s gassing up rapidly in those minutes. Hope he’s smart enough to realize that he needs to improve his game( a lot) to warrant a starting spot.

Whether Payne’s release request has a part in us falling off the ladder & subsequently missing the 8 last year is a factor or not, the morale towards the end wasn’t good last year. This year the squad has matured significantly & playing as a team. We don’t need any such distractions as last year & I hope the team realizes that.

Whether Paix has a run in with Kev or not, I don’t reckon he’s in a position to demand the coach to start him. Agree he’s getting limited minutes but he’s gassing up rapidly in those minutes. Hope he’s smart enough to realize that he needs to improve his game( a lot) to warrant a starting spot.
To be fair, we don't even know what the blow up was about (if there even was one). Could have just been a passionate discussion about strategy against the Knights (which wouldn't be a bad thing).

Until anything of substance comes out, I think it best we all just assume everything is great and everyone knows their roles 👍

After round 15 of 27 .
Broncos have 3 byes to come . That means only 9 games to play before the semis .
Time to better the for and against .The ladder is gonna be tight come the end .

We are already effectively on 26 points. Probably, given the tightness of the comp maximum 2 wins from finals. The issue for our boys really is our own heads now. They will easily win 2/3 more games, most likely more but will they switch off and start thinking finals too early again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Matheos
  • Ozired
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • thenry
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.