Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
They don’t care.

Honestly look at them, they don’t give a ****.

that was bad

In the Seibold days, if we got to 12-0 down in 20 minutes, it would end in a cricket score.

About to get flogged by equal last.

But we've got this though ... right...

If we score next, Souths are more than capable of collapsing. I dont think Kevvie ball is going to get us back into the game though. Our whole game plan is player based around Walsh and Reynolds instead of system based.

So bad lol. Murray will shred this defence. 50+ on the cards.

If we miss the 8 this year, which we will, kevvie should be sacked. To go from a GF to missing the 8 is sackable.

You can tell its going well when BHQ doesn't load quickly.

Honestly look at them, they don’t give a ****.
I have to agree.
I try to stay positive even in out losses, but this is the worst first half of footy ive seen from any team this season.
Tigers would beat this side tonight.

I'm not getting the hype for Patty as captain to be honest. Standing there with hands on hips isn't going to rev anyone up .

Doubt many teams would be faring too well without their first choice halfback and fullback, but it looks like the origin blokes don’t give a shit.

Don’t worry boys, you can go into origin camp next week and forget about these pathetic performances…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Aldo
  • Jason Simmons
  • RolledOates
  • Alec
  • YeahNahMate
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • DrGee
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Dreaglor
  • Locky24
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.