COMPLETE [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It’s an incredible thing to give up on a season after a 7-4 start .. but these guys seem intent on it

What happened to Walsh and why isn’t he playing? I’ve missed the news this week.

Gee screwed us over anyway with all the 6 agains. Then the knock ons were inevitable.

Souths are just going torpedos all day... return fucking serve!!!

They've got Gagai sitting on one of the wings

Have to put pressure on their kicking... all they're doing is hoofing it up and waiting for errors

None of our players should be in origin. Pick more cowboys

Problem is we have literally only had Carrigan and Jensen who have shown up in most of our games this season. Too man inconsistent players right now for us.
Can’t fault their efforts but even they’ve had some lack luster games despite their stats. Carrigan is looking burnt out

How long will it take for someone in charge to work out that Madden is just not up to it…maybe another 4 or 5 thrashings …and mistakes come from lack of confidence and when you cannot defend them it only goes one way…time to turn off and watch a movie ..

I doubt any team drop as many balls cold as we go. It’s so pathetic for a professional team.

Start to build pressure. Drop the ball.

Genius

I dont get this. We need to just get through our sets right now. Cant afford to keep dropping so much ball.

have not looked dangerous or threatening in attack in any capacity tonight.

Man when Cobbo is bad he’s fucking horrendous.

It would be great if we could send another player other than Staggs out there

Can’t fault their efforts but even they’ve had some lack luster games despite their stats. Carrigan is looking burnt out

I think everyone was calling it about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Kevvie has flogged him into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Stix
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • YeahNahMate
  • NSW stables
  • Redfern_1980
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.