COMPLETE [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Said it since round 1. The team is miles off the fitness of 2023. This is a big reason why there's so many errors, players are just fatiguing far too quickly and it's leading to a lot of mistakes we didn't make last year. In attack and defence.

Fire our fitness and conditioning team into the sun.

I just want to see some fight this half.

Our team (including depth) being pillaged after the GF meant we couldn't really afford injuries this year. Lo and behold, we have been absolutely hammered with them, including in the middle of games (probably cost us the melbourne and rorters game at least). At full strength I still think we're the second best team in the comp, but we're not going to see that team this year unfortunately.

The Hunt and Gosi signings have turned out to be horrendous: we need to go out to market and find a Palasia/ Jensen (Broncos version) type player for next year.
I said last week, we have a coaching, admin problem.

There's just too many good players in our side to be performing the way we are.

We are badly out of form and low on confidence. I do feel like a couple of quick try's could turn things around but our poor dicipline just gets us back into trouble.

Not sure there was much options with all the injuries but Cobbo needed to play fullback tonight

I hope he does, let’s take the money and buy a competent halfback

We have one, he’s on the sidelines.

It’s sucks but we can’t just roll out another million dollar #7 to replace him.

Mitchell try a Souths players runs right in front of Madden who has to make a tackle on the line. Not even looked at...

cobbo has dick fingers just as thick as Oates.

Richie Kennar is giving Cobbo a bath tonight

We have one, he’s on the sidelines.

It’s sucks but we can’t just roll out another million dollar #7 to replace him.
Yeah sadly Reyno isn’t competent anymore, inured every game he plays

As bad as we have been there is 2 certain tries we bombed so this could be a lot closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Hoshsie
  • johnny plath
  • davidp
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.