COMPLETE [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
We are at the bottom of the league for so many key team stats, probably just a matter of time until our ladder position reflected that as you cannot go an entire season playing on the back foot and relying on counter attack and some invidiual brilliance.

Just too many simple mistakes. same as against the Titans, Sharks and now Souffs. Also fairly interesting that every side we play is so disciplined and we are not. Cody Walker left so early in one defensive set that he had to hit the brakes as he was going to be past the runner receiving the ball.

If fullback is the question I don't think Sailor is the answer.

We have too many dumb players.
We have more ticket seller than solid player
Everyone is playing safe footy but still the same amount of handling error

Riki defence + Piakura attack= a decent backrower
Center not threatening weapons anymore
Winger hugh liability
Spine average
Forward already worn out

For the whole 2020-2030 decade, NRL will be a game 16-18 teams play but only Panthers win the championship, broncos have already reached his Peak last year, the culture is there," play decent game, and if not, still ok, go back home everything is still normal, NRL game is only game, it's nowhere near the top sport in the world"

65% completion vs 88%... fucking hopeless

Just too many simple mistakes. same as against the Titans, Sharks and now Souffs. Also fairly interesting that every side we play is so disciplined and we are not. Cody Walker left so early in one defensive set that he had to hit the brakes as he was going to be past the runner receiving the ball.

If fullback is the question I don't think Sailor is the answer.

They need to look at the penalties for head high tackles because you can basically guarantee that the guy hit will need to go for an assessment so yes we get 12 for 10 minutes but can lose a key player for 15. It has made the 10 minutes not that much of a punishment.

Look if we can hold them out and lose by 6, it’s a positive for this lot.

Can't wait to see Reece get his head taken off for a pointless exhibition game in a couple weeks and then miss games until he can get his head taken off again

Them talking about nsw origin selections In the commentary is pissing me off

Our slump has coincided with Pattys drop off tbh as much as anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Tmac
  • Big Del
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.