COMPLETE [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He doesn't deserve to give them a rocket with how poorly he has been preparing them.
Whenever anyone thinks for a second that kevvie isn’t a complete moron, remember that he was picking Baker over Willison for the first 2 months…

There is nothing to take out of that half. I’m still optimistic though. We have our best 2 players out. Neither of them specifically fixes our defence, but they lessen the opportunities in our own end.

Souths are going to put 50 on us.

I think this is a big failing of Kevvie. Our system is very weak as its built around a couple of players really. We dont have a system where backups can come in and just do the job.

Said it before, but i think our cap has got our of balance again.
To me this sums it up far more than just saying KW can't coach as others are.

We don't have that next man up system at all. Our backup depth is nothing like our stars when they drop out.

The young blokes are absolutely missing Reyno's 'on field' coaching, and when you add no Walsh to that also, we create no fear.

No fear means everyone is jammed and we lose our heads.

They look like they need a round of golf together... tired

Just end this fucking season already... they're not here this year
Yeh… just put the cue in the rack and look forward to the Olympics .. you will only get frustrated and pissed off watching these “ flogs” turn out each week giving all and sundry easy fore and against points.
Oh.. and guess we have no money left to chase a half decent halfback …because we have blown the cap on big bucks dudes with no back up in key positions…

Tbh I’m not that worried when Walsh comes back he will save us

It was all going great 10min into the game until Jock decided to drop kick it on 2nd tackle & on the back of 6 again. It’s a terrible choice & since then it went all pear shaped.

What the heck is going on? We can’t be this shit all of a sudden.

Our team (including depth) being pillaged after the GF meant we couldn't really afford injuries this year. Lo and behold, we have been absolutely hammered with them, including in the middle of games (probably cost us the melbourne and rorters game at least). At full strength I still think we're the second best team in the comp, but we're not going to see that team this year unfortunately.

The Hunt and Gosi signings have turned out to be horrendous: we need to go out to market and find a Palasia/ Jensen (Broncos version) type player for next year.

where do we even find 2 points

Before you all commit seppuku, maybe see whos scores first next half....

we will beat the bye next week, but probably get pumped by the warriors in NZ the following week and panthers the week after.

To me this sums it up far more than just saying KW can't coach as others are.

We don't have that next man up system at all. Our backup depth is nothing like our stars when they drop out.

The young blokes are absolutely missing Reyno's 'on field' coaching, and when you add no Walsh to that also, we create no fear.

No fear means everyone is jammed and we lose our heads.

We have too much money tied up in the wrong areas imo and too much tied up in players who are still only potentially good. We cant carry 2 big money centers for example. I've always said this, have one xfactor player, have one workhorse who just does his job.

The next 40 minutes will speak volumes about where this team is at in the next 12-18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Bongo
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • davidp
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.