COMPLETE [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
We are completely fucked without Walsh. Cannot get down the field let alone score a try without him.
I think this is a big failing of Kevvie. Our system is very weak as its built around a couple of players really. We dont have a system where backups can come in and just do the job.

Said it before, but i think our cap has got our of balance again.

R&R team need to take some accountability.

Have let players go and then never bothered to replace them ... any injuries and we have been completely fucked with whoever is meant to be replacing them... depth is as deep as a puddle

How much are we paying Mam again? Because he is proving to be not much chop without Reyno.
And Madden sure as hell isn’t our future.
Very worrying.
Mam's doing fine. Hard to do much when your forward pack is getting rolled every week and your backs are dropping bombs and the ball in general.

2021 level form. This is looking seriously like something is going to have to change at the club to spark something here. Sacking Cartright who's got one foot out the door might send a solid message because if this doesn't improve, he won't be the only one going.

I hope Kev rips them a new one in the sheds. Hard to say where it’s all gone wrong because it’s attitude in both attack and defence that’s lacking.

Ooof it's been a few years, but welcome to the club of someone getting you to the grand final and then regressing.

You have massive key players out though so maybe not go so doom and gloom at the moment, year..

R&R team need to take some accountability.

Have let players go and then never bothered to replace them ... any injuries and we have been completely fucked with whoever is meant to be replacing them... depth is as deep as a puddle
A dry puddle in the desert. It’s bullshit.

I think this is a big failing of Kevvie. Our system is very weak as its built around a couple of players really. We dont have a system where backups can come in and just do the job.

Said it before, but i think our cap has got our of balance again.
I feel like they've gone too far in on Ezra... he could be a good player, but being a support player for the best attacking team last year should not mean upgrading to one of the highest earners in the position.

Piakura should not be starting either... he does not do the one percenters... no need to let Capewell go when we have zero back up for the position and then didn't bother replacing him

Is anyone really surprised? It was always coming, they aren’t coached they have nothing to fall back on they play the way Kev played…there is no structure, every team knows it, smash up the middle go out the back we jam in and it’s try time. It’s embarrassing and re-signing Kev before at least half way through this season was a giant fucking mistake. Christ you had Cobbo even say he isn’t a good coach publicly.

Big problems, big fucking problems.

Ahhhh it’s a hard watch.

I miss ‘23 when we won the middle with ease and we were able to watch Walsh/Mam & Cobbo just rack up the points.

Just remember, this is a spine of Sailor/Walters/Mam/Madden. If it looks shit that’s because it is in fact, shit.

What’s this strategy of doing the most predictable pass to karapani with no space and 6 souths players surrounding him and just tackling the tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • NSW stables
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.