Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are all forgetting we have played really well in all our home games so far. If that trend continues, it should at least be competitive.

Broncos by 1 (golden point).

Does anyone know if any defensive drills apart from yelling touch have been applied at training this week by the players? Or are we still using the tactic of waiting for the opposition to run to us and then we carry them safely over the tryline ?

I think you are all forgetting we have played really well in all our home games so far. If that trend continues, it should at least be competitive.

I know it was technically a Manly home game but...Magic Round?

Yeh sack a coach who has coached half a season, mind you this coming from a guy that thinks Turpin is a legit star lol
Turpin has shown more as a hooker than Walters has as a coach. My rating of Turpin has definitely come down, his offence has regressed, still a brilliant defender. Walters just sucks.

I'm hoping Kev can get Nui to back himself when in first grade a bit more ... if he does, maybe we'll see why he's rated as a special player (next Lockyer i think the media called him) in the making. hopefully his try last week will give him some confidence.

the is what Glenn said about him:

“You see him week-in and week-out and his skill level is through the roof,” he said.

“When you see him playing for the Renegades (Broncos reserves), he’s been ripping up our first grade side.

“I just told him to back his ability when he’s back in our first grade team, you don’t need to go into your shell.

“With our younger boys they tend to look more experienced players to lead. The way our players should look at it, is they’re in the 17 for a reason.

I'm hoping Kev can get Nui to back himself when in first grade a bit more ... if he does, maybe we'll see why he's rated as a special player (next Lockyer i think the media called him) in the making. hopefully his try last week will give him some confidence.

“You see him week-in and week-out and his skill level is through the roof,” he said.

“When you see him playing for the Renegades (Broncos reserves), he’s been ripping up our first grade side.

“I just told him to back his ability when he’s back in our first grade team, you don’t need to go into your shell.

“With our younger boys they tend to look more experienced players to lead. The way our players should look at it, is they’re in the 17 for a reason.
And how are you in the 17 Mr Glenn?

And then the young guys see the experienced guys doing sweet **** all. No wonder we are getting flogged.

I know it was technically a Manly home game but...Magic Round?
Storm home game was standard 10 straight years of shit too. when you leave at 53 min mark it’s hardly a good showing

What a terrible frigging attitude/sentiment from glenn. Dont depend on us senior players to lead you. Did our captain really say that?!

A total lack of accountability on himself to lead. Shit, if they cant depend on you to lead them, you have no other reason to be in the team, because he is not amongst our best second rowers In the squad.

Also highlighting the fact that when playing for the renegades tesi is tearing our first grade squad up. As demonstrated by the rest of the comp, that is not hard to do.

Shit this team and its leadership is pathetic.

What a terrible frigging attitude/sentiment from glenn. Dont depend on us senior players to lead you. Did our captain really say that?!

A total lack of accountability on himself to lead. Shit, if they cant depend on you to lead them, you have no other reason to be in the team, because he is not amongst our best second rowers In the squad.

Also highlighting the fact that when playing for the renegades tesi is tearing our first grade squad up. As demonstrated by the rest of the comp, that is not hard to do.

Shit this team and its leadership is pathetic.

that's your bias against Glenn talking and clearly he didn't mean it the way you stated it.

what he's saying is that the younger player have a tendency to go into their shells a bit in first grade and rely on the experienced guys (of which we have about 3) to do everything.

these guys need to keep playing the way that got them selected and not be afraid to back themselves. (especially if these guys are in the spine)

Manly flogged us.

Nothing new here; most reserve grade sides would rip our first grade side apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.