Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** I can’t follow the logic of his team selections what so ever. A few things to comment on but for brevity I’d like to point out the bench hooker head scratcher.

- Round 1-6: Turpin plays 80 minutes per game until Kev decides he isn’t an 80 minute hooker so he signs Danny Levi.
- Round 7: Turpin plays 41 minutes. Levi plays the other 39.
- Round 8: Turpin plays 57 minutes. Levi 23
- Round 9: Turpin is back to 80 minutes. Levi plays 2 minutes
- Round 10: Turpin named captain and subbed off at 33 minutes and doesn’t return. Levi plays 47 minutes
- Round 11: Turpin plays 73 minutes. No bench hooker (Levi dropped and never seen again).
- Round 12 & 13: Turpin plays 80 minutes
- Round 14: Turpin plays 58 minutes. Paix comes on at 32-12 and plays 22 minutes.
- Round 15: Paix dropped after solid showing. No bench hooker named.

No Oates or Bullemor.
Coates who is in shit form and leaving.
The shit rotations and use of Turpin.

I have 0 trust in Kevvie, I hope he is sacked at the end of the year.

They would likely just appoint Paul Green.
If Bellamy doesn't want 2mill a year for 3 years to top up his super before retiring, I'd be trying to get Flanagan or just give Wayne the job.

Where the **** is milf?!

And Paix rewarded for the spark he provided last week by...being put back in the reserves.

I'm not against that because if we don't land a Hodgson, hopefully Paix can get ready to replace Turpin. best place for him to do that is the ISC

No Oates or Bullemor.
Coates who is in shit form and leaving.
The shit rotations and use of Turpin.

I have 0 trust in Kevvie, I hope he is sacked at the end of the year.
Yeh sack a coach who has coached half a season, mind you this coming from a guy that thinks Turpin is a legit star lol

I'm not against that because if we don't land a Hodgson, hopefully Paix can get ready to replace Turpin. best place for him to do that is the ISC

I can understand that but he looks NRL ready now. I don't agree with your point because in my opinion, he should be getting a minimum 30 minutes now building each week to hopefully prove himself capable of taking over from Turpin as soon as late this year. Plus these selection lucky dips must be so confusing and frustrating for the players because no matter how well they go, they have no idea if they will get another shot the next week.

If Bellamy doesn't want 2mill a year for 3 years to top up his super before retiring, I'd be trying to get Flanagan or just give Wayne the job.

i really hate to quote Gould but ...

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

I can understand that but he looks NRL ready now. I don't agree with your point because in my opinion, he should be getting a minimum 30 minutes now building each week to hopefully prove himself capable of taking over from Turpin as soon as late this year. Plus these selection lucky dips must be so confusing and frustrating for the players because no matter how well they go, they have no idea if they will get another shot the next week.

I grant you he's looking much better ... but only half a season ago he looked lost in the position.

finals are out of the question for us now, better he stay down for now, continue his growth and development in side that's performing well ... rather than come into a side under immense pressure (and if he doesn't immediately perform, he will have the entire Broncos fan base on his back)

Ok I think as a fan the team we probably would be preferring to see this week would be that of this below
1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Farnworth
4. Arthars
5. Cobbo
6. Hunt
7. Gamble
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (don’t want him but he’s Cap)
12. TPJ
13. Flegler/Asiata
14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. Asiata/Flegler
17. TC Robati

I think it’s worth mentioning but I think our bench has significantly weakened and I’m of the opinion that we should be squeezing the likes of Kennedy Bullemor and possibly Riki back in their… those players are young and with the success of their q-cup teams off the back of them I think they are better off with the confidence their rather than losing that here. As well as that, whilst I love Cobbo already he’s in the same boat, try get him to play nrl next year really competent where he’s getting good ball and he can set the world alight from there. As for now I’d be going with Oates instead of him just for that experience and Coates just isn’t going to get dropped realistically

Going to need alot of Alcohol for this game.

The season is fucked and I don't really care about results anymore, all I want at this point is to see Herbie at fullback.

Only a matter of time till Niu has a shocker and gets booted back to qcup. May as well just put Herbie there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.