Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was technically a Manly home game but...Magic Round?
The first week of the head high crackdown, which we were told about 2 days before game day.

Saw Gamble get binned for making a cover tackle... also saw one of the worst reffing performances of all time

The first week of the head high crackdown, which we were told about 2 days before game day.

Saw Gamble get binned for making a cover tackle... also saw one of the worst reffing performances of all time
Meh, still got 50 put on us at home.

2 for 1 tickets to tomorrow nights game, now this is the ultimate showing of how atrocious this club is going. I cannot remember the club ever having to do this to get fans to the game.
And lets face it as of tomorrow night we will be dead last on the table, and there's a very good chance that we stay there until seasons end.
It hurts to say but unfortunately the club deserves the position they have got themselves in. They still for whatever reason think that the Brisbane Broncos are one of the powerhouse clubs in the league which just is not true any more.
And many good years to come with Morris and Nolan calling the shots.

Hopefully we get really bad crowd numbers. Bad financials will cause changes at the board level.
Hard to see anything causing changes at board level at this point. The apparent level of disinterest from our major shareholders is remarkable. You just wouldn't see this sort of behaviour almost anywhere else in the ASX.

2 for 1 tickets to tomorrow nights game, now this is the ultimate showing of how atrocious this club is going. I cannot remember the club ever having to do this to get fans to the game.
And lets face it as of tomorrow night we will be dead last on the table, and there's a very good chance that we stay there until seasons end.
It hurts to say but unfortunately the club deserves the position they have got themselves in. They still for whatever reason think that the Brisbane Broncos are one of the powerhouse clubs in the league which just is not true any more.
And many good years to come with Morris and Nolan calling the shots.
All planned controlled demolition. All planned to assist the introduction of a second and possibly third Brisbane team which Vlandys says is worth $20 million each to the league.

The NRL and the Brisbane board have conspired to cripple the team psychologically through rigged refereeing, rigged team selections, rigged media reporting, rigged recruitment.

All planned controlled demolition. All planned to assist the introduction of a second and possibly third Brisbane team which Vlandys says is worth $20 million each to the league.

The NRL and the Brisbane board have conspired to cripple the team psychologically through rigged refereeing, rigged team selections, rigged media reporting, rigged recruitment.

The powers that be love people like you. Don't question. Just follow. Don't critically think.

The evidence is so overwhelming now even non-Bronco fans are seeing it.
I dont think they'd love me as I've been questioning every decision they've made for the past three years.... doesn't mean theres a conspiracy though.

Hard to see anything causing changes at board level at this point. The apparent level of disinterest from our major shareholders is remarkable. You just wouldn't see this sort of behaviour almost anywhere else in the ASX.
I'm not fully across the share market and all that stuff, however whilst News is the majority shareholder they dont hold 100% of the shares.

They might be happy to sit back and watch revenues, etc. drop and not really care, but Joe Blog with 10% or the other minor shareholders wont be all that keen to sit back and watch the annual reviews come in with dropping margins, at which point they'll sell.

Selling of the stock leads to dropping of the share price and all of a sudden News have to start looking at whether they bother keeping a hold of the ownership if it starts costing them money instead of being profitable and looking after itself.

Hopefully we get really bad crowd numbers. Bad financials will cause changes at the board level.
I think the best thing that could happen to the club is News Corp getting out of it.
The fact that Morris was recently re-elected tells me that the clubs direction won’t be moving north for quite some time.
I don’t get the demise of this club, but I really am starting to question if there are deeper going ons behind the scene.
None of it makes sense and I struggle to see where the club is going.
Someone explain to me how (potentially) recruiting B. Walters, Sua (who again has been dropped) and Pereira is going to make this side any stronger in 2022?

I think the best thing that could happen to the club is News Corp getting out of it.
The fact that Morris was recently re-elected tells me that the clubs direction won’t be moving north for quite some time.
I don’t get the demise of this club, but I really am starting to question if there are deeper going ons behind the scene.
Someone explain to me how (potentially) recruiting B. Walters, Sua (who again has been dropped) and Pereira is going to make this side any stronger in 2022?
Maybe because their additions on top of Brenko and Reynolds
If you ask the question of how does
Reynolds
Brenko
Su’A
Pereira
B. Walters
Fix our team apart from billy Walters and depending on what sorts form we get out of pereira I think it speaks for itself

I dont think they'd love me as I've been questioning every decision they've made for the past three years.... doesn't mean theres a conspiracy though.
Not too sure why so many people can't believe that people in power set out to deceive. It's happened throughout history. Nothing new at all.

Corey Oates not named?

It's a bit strange seeing him having a great game on the weekend and still not getting selected

The season is fucked and I don't really care about results anymore, all I want at this point is to see Herbie at fullback.

Only a matter of time till Niu has a shocker and gets booted back to qcup. May as well just put Herbie there now.

To be fair Isaako was having shockers too but the brain fart he had sort of forced the issue, not many coaches would cop that

Reece Walsh gone. Sam Walker gone. Coates gone. Fifita gone. Deardon (called the future of the club) gone.

Three playmakers of the future, who look like they could dominate for years.

And we sign an aging halfback, a second rate centre, and a second rate halfback who plays more second grade than first, and a second-rower who can't get a game under Bennett.

Throw in the obvious match fixing through refereeing decisions over the past two years, the ridiculous supensions of Staggs, Haas and TPJ (match winners), fining of players which was later retracted, over the top media bias - there is no longer any question.

I'm not fully across the share market and all that stuff, however whilst News is the majority shareholder they dont hold 100% of the shares.

They might be happy to sit back and watch revenues, etc. drop and not really care, but Joe Blog with 10% or the other minor shareholders wont be all that keen to sit back and watch the annual reviews come in with dropping margins, at which point they'll sell.

Selling of the stock leads to dropping of the share price and all of a sudden News have to start looking at whether they bother keeping a hold of the ownership if it starts costing them money instead of being profitable and looking after itself.

There's bigger fish to fry I reckon.

Who will have shares in the second/third Brisbane team?

If they can pull off this deception - controlled demolition of the Broncos - then they can use the same manipulation to build the team up again, buy stocks when they're bleeding and watch them grow.

What sort of promises as Vlayds made to Brisbane board members who are overseeing this debacle (let's also remind ourselves that two long standing board members left over the past two years - why?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.