Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the line has been crossed. There’ll be 2 empty members seats there tonight for the first time in a very long while. I just have no desire to turn up and watch them...and that is a little depressing. How did it come to this?

Following the above post, what do we think the crowd will be?

Thursday night and going to get absolutely belted? Sub 15k?

Hopefully we get really bad crowd numbers. Bad financials will cause changes at the board level.
You do realize the board just got re-elected right?

Following the above post, what do we think the crowd will be?

Thursday night and going to get absolutely belted? Sub 15k?
Dunno... Thursday night games are the absolute worst for attending. Late kick off (so Ch 9 can run a current affair 🙄🙄), school/work night, etc. combined with how shit the team currently is could see a pretty low crowd turn up... especially if they've been offering 2 for 1's!!

I think we usually get 20k or so compared to the usual 27-30k on a Friday night, but could definitely see a 12-17k range.... still higher than most Shitney clubs when they're flying haha

You do realize the board just got re-elected right?
Actually didn't know... FFS. Still doesn't mean they can't resign on their own terms hopefully. We can always hope they get better opportunities elsewhere or some media pressure that makes them want to quit.

Well done Highwayman
I have no idea what you mean ... you obviously live in a little self-imposed bubble, and not the real world.

You're bubble, of course, is dominated by the mainstream media which pumps their sewage into your brain.

One day Deardon is the "future of the club" - and you nod. Next day the media tells you he's not good - and you nod. Who knows what you'll nod to tomorrow.

I have no idea what you mean ... you obviously live in a little self-imposed bubble, and not the real world.

You're bubble, of course, is dominated by the mainstream media which pumps their sewage into your brain.

One day Deardon is the "future of the club" - and you nod. Next day the media tells you he's not good - and you nod. Who knows what you'll nod to tomorrow.
Yep, good one again Highwayman, you are flying.

Well, the line has been crossed. There’ll be 2 empty members seats there tonight for the first time in a very long while. I just have no desire to turn up and watch them...and that is a little depressing. How did it come to this?
Can’t blame you @Strop .. I’m going to head up there out of force of habit and sift throw the wreckage for signs of life. Sub 18k for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.