Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually didn't know... FFS. Still doesn't mean they can't resign on their own terms hopefully. We can always hope they get better opportunities elsewhere or some media pressure that makes them want to quit.
Well I can’t be blamed
My 20k shares voted no for re election for the muppets

I have no idea what you mean ... you obviously live in a little self-imposed bubble, and not the real world.

You're bubble, of course, is dominated by the mainstream media which pumps their sewage into your brain.

One day Deardon is the "future of the club" - and you nod. Next day the media tells you he's not good - and you nod. Who knows what you'll nod to tomorrow.
The media are still trying to make out he’s some sort of demigod in the making.

it’s us who think he’s shit, the **** is fucking useless

Yep, good one again Highwayman, you are flying.
I'm thinking of starting a new post "Original thoughts from Broncos fans". Come on over if you like. See if you can get the hang of it.

The media are still trying to make out he’s some sort of demigod in the making.

it’s us who think he’s shit, the **** is fucking useless

When Deardon first came on the scene there was alot of excitement from Broncos fans. It was plain to see that he had the goods. There were comparisons with Alfie and Thurston - not by the media, but by fans.

The club let go of several halves and bet the house on Deardon.

I look forward to your eating lots of words possibly even by the end of the year after his performances at NQ.

Well I can’t be blamed
My 20k shares voted no for re election for the muppets

Are any of the major shareholders (>100k shs) members here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-17 130103.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-17 130103.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 86
When Deardon first came on the scene there was alot of excitement from Broncos fans. It was plain to see that he had the goods. There were comparisons with Alfie and Thurston - not by the media, but by fans.

I look forward to your eating lots of words possibly even by the end of the year after his performances at NQ.
Mate, it was pies who was frothing and the people who were his supporters were just jumping on the back of him praying that the **** had done something right. Which of course he hadn’t, there were several posters who could see Tintins limitations.

Mate, it was pies who was frothing and the people who were his supporters were just jumping on the back of him praying that the **** had done something right. Which of course he hadn’t, there were several posters who could see Tintins limitations.
Correct, plenty on here were questioning if the hype was warranted on Dearden towards the end of last season. I think you may have even created a thread on it but turned into another Milford debate.

This was well before he was linked to be off to Townsville, but i guess that doesn't suit some flimsy conspiracy agenda...

Correct, plenty on here were questioning if the hype was warranted on Dearden towards the end of last season. I think you may have even created a thread on it but turned into another Milford debate.

This was well before he was linked to be off to Townsville, but i guess that doesn't suit some flimsy conspiracy agenda...
I said he'd been average and just got spammed with 2018POTY posts

Well, he is off to a cracking start, I was super duper impressed with his first outing for them.

Late mail:

Dale Copely is on standby for Xavier Coates, who is a chance of being ruled out with ongoing hammy issues. John Asiata will likely start at lock with Tom Flegler benched. Paix and Copley are the two reserves. Jordan Riki and Rhys Kennedy have been sent back to the ISC.

Late mail:

Dale Copely is on standby for Xavier Coates, who is a chance of being ruled out with ongoing hammy issues. John Asiata will likely start at lock with Tom Flegler benched. Jordan Riki and Rhys Kennedy have been sent back to the ISC.
Did Mead run over Kev's cat or something? I like Copley, but fark he's a speed bump at the moment.

Well, he is off to a cracking start, I was super duper impressed with his first outing for them.
At least Drinky can create points to offset the ones he lets through.
Dont know what Payten sees in turnstile Tommy given the 50 point hiding.
Poor Cowboys, mid season media hyped barely-there fringe grader derails promising season.

Late mail:

Dale Copely is on standby for Xavier Coates, who is a chance of being ruled out with ongoing hammy issues. John Asiata will likely start at lock with Tom Flegler benched. Jordan Riki and Rhys Kennedy have been sent back to the ISC.
Thanks. Any news on Paix ?

Late mail:

You’d think Kennedy would walk straight back into the team if fit. He was one of our best forwards...

At least Drinky can create points to offset the ones he lets through.
Dont know what Payten sees in turnstile Tommy given the 50 point hiding.
Poor Cowboys, mid season media hyped barely-there fringe grader derails promising season.
Ahhh, but being mentored by that halfback genius Chad Townsend will make all the different next year. You wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.