Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Late mail:

Dale Copely is on standby for Xavier Coates, who is a chance of being ruled out with ongoing hammy issues. John Asiata will likely start at lock with Tom Flegler benched. Paix and Copley are the two reserves. Jordan Riki and Rhys Kennedy have been sent back to the ISC.
Ummm mead? Copely was diabolical in defence last week.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Don't blame anyone for not going tonight. I fucking hate Thursday games as it is let alone expecting to ship 50.

I'm a tightass though and I paid for these memberships so I'll go even if it makes me sad.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If Copley replaces Coates then he will swap with Herbie.

Either way he knew Coates was an issue coming into this game clearly you would have Mead or Oates in the reserves in anticipation for this.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
I'm honestly dreading tonight so much is against us. Short turn around, Hass will have played 3 games in 8 days and worst of all our performances have taken a sharp nose dive in recent weeks.

The thing that scares me about this one is Rabbits have the ability to go big. Cook out of dummy half, latrell targeting our weak edge defence and a dangerous cody walker. Shit they could hit 60 if we play like we have been in recent weeks.

Do we get booed off at half time??

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
I'm honestly dreading tonight so much is against us. Short turn around, Hass will have played 3 games in 8 days and worst of all our performances have taken a sharp nose dive in recent weeks.

The thing that scares me about this one is Rabbits have the ability to go big. Cook out of dummy half, latrell targeting our weak edge defence and a dangerous cody walker. Shit they could hit 60 if we play like we have been in recent weeks.

Pretty much the only thing that could make it half respectable will be if Rabbits clock off after they inevitably score 3 or 4 easy training drill tries down their left edge.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I think I need to pre-load on the rums for this one. Damn this team makes me drink.

Had the tipping margin at 25 thismorning. Upped it to 33 at lunch. Can't see us getting within cooee unless the Rabbits don't show up, but with Wayne and a few ex-Broncos in the squad + ARey...not going to happen. Going to be a long fucking night for the poor lads.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Still don't understand why Oates isn't on the team. His form is no worse than Coates. Are they trying to discourage him from exercising his player option by treating him like shit or something.
Yes

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Coates and Glenn on the right side up against their lethal left side... Johnston may score 30 on his own 😳😳😳
Couldn't do that. Would have to be 28 or 32 unless he kicked a goal - just sayin :happy:

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

Why would we get booed off at half time when we'll be leading 14-12?
:happy:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Mate, sorry you weren't able to pull a shift, just tragic you have to watch the footy tonight instead.

Jokes aside, I'm feeling it today, boys. This is the upset we need. Broncs by a skinny four points.

i never said i didn't watch the games 🤫

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Still don't understand why Oates isn't on the team. His form is no worse than Coates. Are they trying to discourage him from exercising his player option by treating him like shit or something.
Why did they take him onto the fletch and Hindy show with Kev, dressed in his full broncos kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.