Round 15 Discussion

On field.

Which is why I'm not fussed when the referee decides to refer it upstairs.

That decision was fucked. Looked okay in real time when it happened to me, but the ref was standing literally right infront of Lui when he scored.

Reckon Brenko Lee looks pretty promising. Looks to me to have a very similar frame as Josh Dugan. He's shown terrible hands so far though. If he can get that right he looks a top young talent.

I'll be interested to check out the Tigers/Raiders game soon. Only saw about the opening 10 where the Tigers were pretty lucky to get set after set on the Raiders line.

Before that game, Brenko was a junior star who hasn't quite lived up to his potential. From what I've seen, has Tony Williams syndrome. A great frame but uses it as a crutch and doesn't sweat enough of the small stuff.

I expect his stints in first grade will be bumpy. He isn't a winger and a lot of the issues I've seen in his game thus far have been a direct result of that.

Apparently he was homesick last year and almost returned to his home in Brisbane. With a little luck he'll realize his potential and follow in Milford's footsteps. Wouldn't that just be awesome!

Wasn't he homesick but apparently heading off to New Zealand or something silly?

I remember [MENTION=8374]Bushman[/MENTION] calling me on it.

He did score a great try against the tigers.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.