Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boyd can't even do the easy things. Like letting the kickoff go dead. Or tackling someone. Or running. And Macca is like watching someone in slow motion. Then yeah Oates head isn't there, or his hands. Not too many issues with anyone else. Refs are shit too actually. Once we had a chance to go on a comeback they started blowing calls against us.

I'm actually not so sure thats the case, but it looks like they wont follow him.
Yep, I said it in the game thread......i think he has lost the playing group.

Not any worse than other week, but this team is a very poor football team.

Hopefully moving Darius is his last chance, because he literally has nothing. If we are going with a new halves combo halfway through the season then it should have been 2 actual halves not someone who is there simply because they don’t want to drop their captain...

Last edited:
If missing the 8 is what it takes to get rid of the dead weight and the rot that's set in since 2016, then so be it.

Now that we are offloading players and freeing up some space in the cap, we can go into the market in the off-season and start signing some players that we do need.

The main thing is like they don't even know how to attack when they get inside the opposition's 20. It's like they all look clueless and Milford was pretty much playing 1, 6&7 tonight. We only scored because of a couple howlers from the ref

My team for next week assuming Isaako isn’t back, Kennar is out and Milf is fine
1 A Milford*
2 C Oates*
3 K Staggs
4 D Boyd
5 X Coates
6 C Paix (might as well)
7 S O’Sullivan
8 M Lodge*
9 J Turpin
10 P Haas*
11 D Fifita *(is Glenn still out?)
12 M Gillett*
13 Pangai Jr
14 Seggy
15 T Flegler
16 J Offa
17 P Carrigan
Edit: I think we are without origin players

Last edited:
My team for next week assuming Isaako isn’t back, Kennar is out and Milf is fine
1 A Milford
2 C Oates
3 K Staggs
4 D Boyd
5 X Coates
6 C Paix (might as well)
7 S O’Sullivan
8 M Lodge
9 J Turpin
10 P Haas
11 D Fifita (is Glenn still out?)
12 M Gillett
13 Pangai Jr
14 Seggy
15 T Flegler
16 J Offa
17 P Carrigan

I think we might be without the Origin players, but not 100% sure.

That jersey just has to go as well. I deadset hate it and just know when we run out with it on that we're gonna play shit.
How many games have we won in the away jersey compared to the home?

I hope we stick with Milford at fullback.

We had a re-arranged spine tonight. The attack was never going to crisp. They could have done better but I would like to give him some more time at fullback just to see what it does.

Boyd can go to centre, he seems to play well there and I just don't think Shibasaki is going to work out. Bring in Paix to play 5/8 until Dearden comes back.

See what happens.

7 out of last 21.
Hopefully it is obvious to all now.
You cant sign a second year coach for 5 fucking years

Yep, this is our worst season in our history. Newcastle were horrible and it didn't matter at all.

1 A Milford
2 C Oates
3 K Staggs
4 D Boyd
5 X Coates
6 C Paix (might as well)
7 S O’Sullivan
8 M Lodge
9 J Turpin
10 P Haas
11 D Fifita (is Glenn still out?)
12 M Gillett
13 Pangai Jr
14 Seggy
15 T Flegler
16 J Offa
17 P Carrigan
Edit: I think we are without origin players
We wont have any of our origin players they will all be in camp

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Lozza
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.