PRE-GAME Round 15 - Sharks vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Yawn. Yet again the same set of halves who couldn't organize a gangbang of dyslectics in a warehouse, and a spine which reminds me of spaghetti

Last edited:
Yawn. Yet again the same set of halves who couldn't organize a gangbang of dyslectics in a warehouse, and a spine which reminds me of spaghetti
I agree that it sucks giving Nikorima this many shots, but what the **** is a whoreause?

Last edited:

What a weird expression? Are you implying that someone with dyslexia would be more inclined to participate in a gangbang? Or that there is some kind of correlation between the difficulty in comprehension of written word and the willingness to participate in group sex?

What a weird expression? Are you implying that someone with dyslexia would be more inclined to participate in a gangbang? Or that there is some kind of correlation between the difficulty in comprehension of written word and the willingness to participate in group sex?

Think it’s something to do with warehouse instead of whorehouse... but I’m still not sure

Some say it's a luxury to be able to field the same 17 every week for the whole season.

Staggs, Dargan and TPJ should be in the starting 13. I see little reward of form v spot in this team.

Staggs, Dargan and TPJ should be in the starting 13. I see little reward of form v spot in this team.
How much of Dargan have you seen this year? Obviously Kodi is struggling badly but that's a big call chucking a first gamer into such a vital spine position. Very unBennett like as well. Unless injury occurs, it will be Kodi or bust for this season unless Bird eventually makes another appearance in the 7.

I havn't seen him. I can tell you kodi is no fit, so what can be worse?

I would like to see dargan (or another of reserves) given a go but first they have to prove they're ready.
Unfortunately no one seems to setting the world on fire. Changing a player only to put in someone who's worse is a sure fire way to drag the whole team down.
You might think knik is bad but we have had some pretty ordinary halves that make him look like Lockyer.
Unfortunately we have a habit of developing athletes over footballers. A good mix of the two would be nice but for whatever reason we seem to struggle to identify them as juniors. Hence why we have bought so many halves compared to other spots on the team.
Not sure why it is so. Perhaps something to do with the elite fitness expected weeding them out before they have a chance to develop.

Wasn't sure where to put this to let everyone know, but Peter Wynn's currently has our 2018 Indigenous Jersey for $88 for 24 hours.

Get on it.

I feel a lot better now thank you. That's the thing with gillet though, he had a somewhat serious neck injury and we can't expect him to be great like he was. I do feel sad if he's also wasted as purely Nikorimas body guard.

Here's a gilet, close enough right?

rlx-padded-gilet-original-62513.jpg

Wasn't sure where to put this to let everyone know, but Peter Wynn's currently has our 2018 Indigenous Jersey for $88 for 24 hours.

Get on it.

he had a special on the heritage jersey i brought the other day.

Get on it.
Hey BroncosAlways....where does the '**** you level' quote come from ? A movie ?

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.