PRE-GAME Round 15 - Sharks vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Maybe this is a little harsh on Dargan but does it matter if we ruin him? We didn't develop him and we have bigger wraps on Boyd/Paix anyway.

Give the kid a chance to step up and see if he has the cajones for first grade.

I don't see how it would ruin him if WB had half the patience with him that he has with Kodi, unless he has a very fragile psychology, which is doubtful given his history.
Back the youngster through the initial phase where he will undoubtedly have good and bad moments, and don't drop him unless he is showing no effort and/or completely bombing it repeatedly. I doubt he would be worse than Kodi.

Yep.

For mine, what ruins a young player is when the coach doesn't back them. Kid fluffs a play, kicks it out on the full or misses a couple of tackles and the coach relegates him. After what we've seen and tolerated from Niko, I just don't see Wayne doing this to him.

Norths have been in terrible form and lost their last four, he managed the comeback on Saturday and was terrific down 20-4. Dargan is very good at keeping pressure on.

His kick for Shibasaki try was great vision and kicking. He gets Norths a lot of repeat sets and his defence is good.

He's been very good this year and if he'd played the whole year he would be a chance for the Qld spot- I think it will be Clifford and Walters but Dargan has been good.

Norths have been in terrible form and lost their last four, he managed the comeback on Saturday and was terrific down 20-4. Dargan is very good at keeping pressure on.

His kick for Shibasaki try was great vision and kicking. He gets Norths a lot of repeat sets and his defence is good.

He's been very good this year and if he'd played the whole year he would be a chance for the Qld spot- I think it will be Clifford and Walters but Dargan has been good.
So basically he's good at everything our first grade halves aren't?

Round15Team

Wayne deserves the flick with the side refusing to change it,
Did it all last year won’t budge this year

If we don't perform this week, not even saying winning, it's time for Dargan. No more Nikorima or Bird. Also Kahu still isn't great at centre. We haven't been playing well with this team, and something needs to change. We may win sure, but I want a solid month to 6 weeks of consistent effective confident football before I stop calling for change

Least Wayne will go down with Nikorima, those 2 can share a beer at the leagues club in years to come.

I can't see Wayne changing a thing with the squad this season. Even rugby league casuals scratch their heads at nikorima playing at half back. But grandmaster coach thinks niko is the only option.

If he makes a change now it makes him look bad, old bloke is going to learn that pride comes before the fall.

Of course, are you alright? A healthy Gillett would add heaps to the team. He would have stopped at least a few of the tries scored on Nikorima this year.

I feel a lot better now thank you. That's the thing with gillet though, he had a somewhat serious neck injury and we can't expect him to be great like he was. I do feel sad if he's also wasted as purely Nikorimas body guard.

I feel a lot better now thank you. That's the thing with gillet though, he had a somewhat serious neck injury and we can't expect him to be great like he was. I do feel sad if he's also wasted as purely Nikorimas body guard.
He's always been helpful to his half but with Niko beside him he would have been working overtime. Same situation (If not more so) if we had Taylor. It's the price a footy player pays for being one of the best defensive players in the game though.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • Ondi
  • porouian
  • broncotville
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.