PRE-GAME Round 15 - Sharks vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I wish Bennett will start TPJ on the left edge.

I've been watching the replay against Cronulla last year and we made so much ground targeting Townsend on that left side. Tautau Moga scored two tries just running straight through him.

We need to target both Townsend and Moylan. Run our big boppers at them and wear them down. They will tire and we can exploit that.

I wish Bennett will start TPJ on the left edge.

I've been watching the replay against Cronulla last year and we made so much ground targeting Townsend on that left side. Tautau Moga scored two tries just running straight through him.

We need to target both Townsend and Moylan. Run our big boppers at them and wear them down. They will tire and we can exploit that.

IIRC they were playing a second-string centre who was shit in defence which is why Moga went so well.

I can't remember a lead up game/thread as quiet as this one. I suppose with origin in play, the Bellamy/Bennett speculation, and the Boyd thread being front and centre, it seems nobody is switched onto that the damn Broncos NEED to win this damn game. As a fan it would be really refreshing to see an actual 80 minute performance for a change.

Oh and Wayne, animal eater here...can you do me a favour and rest Darius, put anyone who isn't playing utter crap halfback in the lower level to come in for Nikorima please. While you are at it, chuck in Jermaine in at fullback. Much appreciated.

A pretty big ask to come away with the two points on a cold Syd night against a team in form (7 from 8). The x factor players like TPJ and Jet will have to shine tonight if we are any chance. Cron by 10.

I love your enthusiasm but there is no way in the world that you actually believe it. The Broncos don't beat anyone by 20 these days.

We are due. I do believe it, I am willing it into being. I just feel a big win is on the cards, Milf has the chance to get his QLD spot and we need to win this game. Statement game.

We are due. I do believe it, I am willing it into being. I just feel a big win is on the cards, Milf has the chance to get his QLD spot and we need to win this game. Statement game.

Love the enthusiasm but I've been saying a big win is on the cards for the last 1 and a half years. I give up.

Bit of a coin toss. Cronulla aren't always convincing but they hang in there and keep pressing. They're pretty reliant on a game of attrition and forcing their opposition to crack before they show any real spark.

We're not the most consistant side going around but we're grittier than Raiders or Knights. Hoping we play expansive and hurt them early, force them to play catch up which isn't their forte.

Also, I'm with consensus opinion that TPJ needs to play starting edge. He's done well at prop and lock but his power and footwork make him absolutely destructive running wide. Game breaking potential there.

I hope you're right but I just don't think they have the cattle. A big win would certainly swing the season in a very substantial manner. I'll take a one point win in OT with Patrick Mago kicking the FG.

I have absolutely no expectation for this match. Just going to sit back and let what must happen, happen

I hope you're right but I just don't think they have the cattle. A big win would certainly swing the season in a very substantial manner. I'll take a one point win in OT with Patrick Mago kicking the FG.

If TPJ, Milf and Roberts play to their potential, we're the better side yeah? We have the cattle, the cattle just need to perform. Logically I understand what you're saying, but I think this will be an emotional win.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • Socnorb
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.