Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Enough of the commentators saying the Gingerbread Man.

With Macca out, we will need to find a second hooking option for the bench ... so we don't have to use Stagg, i just don't know who

Warriors get away with a fair bit at home. Lots of lifted knees in the first half. Laying all over us. That forward pass just then. Then they get a penalty? ****..

With Macca out, we will need to find a second hooking option for the bench ... so we don't have to use Stagg, i just don't know who

Someone like Kodi or Duncan from the 20s pressed their claim today.

Warriors have been all over the play the ball all night but the second we do it we are penalized. We haven't deserved to win but the refs have been against us.

Granville was just tackled twice yet no penalty..

Well that caps a really shit week. QLD lose Origin, we lose in NZ and Australia get bungled out of the world cup.

Someone like Kodi or Duncan from the 20s pressed their claim today.

I said a hooker not half/fullback... someone used to playing in dummy half and can give us good service while Granville is off

Gee I thought we were poor when Stagg came on. His service from Dummy Half was horribly slow and his defence in the middle was really soft.

Losing Gillett early on was a big blow, but I can't emphasise enough how bad we became when Stagg came on. I can't understand playing Stagg at Hooker - it's a really idiotic move.

Anyway, we're really missing Parker.

Gillett going off early was a huge blow, add to that no Parker, Hodges and Stagg as our backup hooker... FFS, sick of getting the warriors during Origin.

Warriors in New Zealand three days after Origin in Sydney. Could they schedule it any worse?

Gee I thought we were poor when Stagg came on. His service from Dummy Half was horribly slow and his defence in the middle was really soft.

Losing Gillett early on was a big blow, but I can't emphasise enough how bad we became when Stagg came on. I can't understand playing Stagg at Hooker - it's a really idiotic move.

Anyway, we're really missing Parker.

Par for the course for that idiot Griffin. Can't wait till he gets sacked and we install a properly credentialled first grade coach...

I can't fault any individual player tonight. The circumstances were just well against us and we only went down by 9. Would've been only 7 if Hunt had kicked the conversion. Barba had a great game.

Stagg and Lowrie though,I am just so fed up of seeing their names on the team sheet.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Thelmus
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.