[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowing crowds would be grossly irresponsible.

Too many small businesses at risk.

What it really means is 9 out of 6 games will be away games and the mood at training is pretty chaotic. Some of the players and staff are moving backwards and a few are moving forward and they're genuinely dreading getting flogged by 40+ another 6 times.

He's really easy to understand, luckily we have 75% of the season left to get things back on track.
Plus finals.

Allowing crowds would be grossly irresponsible.

Too many small businesses at risk.
I don't see a problem with it. Just put a cap of like 15,000 and make them spread out. Is it any more dangerous than shopping centres being packed to the brim? I'd argue it's less so.

Walters:

“Over the next couple of weeks, we want to finish the season in a really positive mood, upbeat about our footy. With six of our next nine games at home, that’s a huge bonus for us. As a club and group, the staff and players are moving forward together. I can see the results of the bye. They look really fresh, they’ve had some days off and time to reflect on their season so far. We’re genuinely excited about six games at home and some Sunday games.”

McHunt

What it really means is 9 out of 6 games will be away games and the mood at training is pretty chaotic. Some of the players and staff are moving backwards and a few are moving forward and they're genuinely dreading getting flogged by 40+ another 6 times.

He's really easy to understand, luckily we have 75% of the season left to get things back on track.
And the group moving backwards will collide with the group moving forward causing 89% to suffer season ending injuries at training.

Flegler ruled out after copping a head knock yesterday. No time for HIA protocols, so Kennedy comes in.

Bullemor joins the reserves. Riki likely to replace Arthars on the bench.

Flegler ruled out after copping a head knock yesterday. No time for HIA protocols, so Kennedy comes in.

That's good news.

I honestly think that's an improvement

So, who comes in to play prop? Need a worker.

BREAKING: JAKE TURPIN TO MAKE ORIGIN DEBUT

Crowds will be allowed at tomorrow's game. Hasn't been announced yet, but it will be shortly.

Thanks Pete.
I borrowed his crystal ball, if you must know.

UPDATE: Broncos still haven't announced it. FMD they're incompetent.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 07 03 at 13 44 30 Full details Raft of restrictions for next fortnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.