[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ISC for NRL players this weekend.

ISC shut down for this week.

Update: Due to the extended lockdown in Brisbane and Moreton Bay, all Intrust Super Cup and Hastings Deering Colts that were to be played this weekend will now be played July 24-25.

Oates and Issako on the wings will kill it. Definitely their best positions.

So Flegler is out and Lodge won't be playing, nrl.com have Kennedy listed at Lock. Who will come in from the Reserves for Lodge? Bullemor?

What’s wrong with flegler

Possibly letting in spectators. Stay tuned:

Walters:

“Over the next couple of weeks, we want to finish the season in a really positive mood, upbeat about our footy. With six of our next nine games at home, that’s a huge bonus for us. As a club and group, the staff and players are moving forward together. I can see the results of the bye. They look really fresh, they’ve had some days off and time to reflect on their season so far. We’re genuinely excited about six games at home and some Sunday games.”

McHunt

Walters:

“Over the next couple of weeks, we want to finish the season in a really positive mood, upbeat about our footy. With six of our next nine games at home, that’s a huge bonus for us. As a club and group, the staff and players are moving forward together. I can see the results of the bye. They look really fresh, they’ve had some days off and time to reflect on their season so far. We’re genuinely excited about six games at home and some Sunday games.”

McHunt

So should we take this to mean the team looks negative and downbeat and six of our home games are likely to move?

Walters:

McHunt
Now if you change everything he said there to the opposite, it’s probably closer to the truth.

So should we take this to mean the team looks negative and downbeat and six of our home games are likely to move?
What it really means is 9 out of 6 games will be away games and the mood at training is pretty chaotic. Some of the players and staff are moving backwards and a few are moving forward and they're genuinely dreading getting flogged by 40+ another 6 times.

He's really easy to understand, luckily we have 75% of the season left to get things back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.