[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

BRONCOS!!! top 8 here we come! So good to have Staggs back.

How fucking good was gambles game changer on ramien and getting in his face after - also Kennedy’s game changer tackling Johnson in goal for a line drop out.
Up the fucking boys 🐴 🐴 🐴
**** the shonkies
There was a noticeable drop in the Sharks after that moment and it fired our boys up, the key moment that won us the game imo.

How fucking good was gambles game changer on ramien and getting in his face after - also Kennedy’s game changer tackling Johnson in goal for a line drop out.
Up the fucking boys 🐴 🐴 🐴
**** the shonkies

Gamble has got big issue in his game with his discipline. I'm loving how he plays, but he's on report again for a late shot and he's probably going to be sitting out another game for us. He's like the halves version of TPJ.

Thoughts:

1. No Lodge, TPJ, Flegler, Coates, Milford. No worry.
2. Rhys Kennedy is the business.
3. Give Niu a new contract.
4. Keep Jamayne on the wing. Let Coates leave.
5. Thank **** we kept Staggs.
6. Payne Haas is the heart of the rebuild.
7. What Turpin and Gamble lack in skill, they make up in ticker.
8. We'll be fine next season.
9. Glenn was first man in to congratulate scorers. First time he's looked like a captain's arse.

Backed the Broncos coupled with Souths. Good effort guys today. We didn't have many bad players. Probably lose Gamble though. Think he's got carry over.

Haas and Kennedy were good. Glenn was much better. Croft and Gamble kept things steady and controlled, excellent work. Oates with great meterage and attitude. Plenty others went well too.

Gamble has got big issue in his game with his discipline. I'm loving how he plays, but he's on report again for a late shot and he's probably going to be sitting out another game for us. He's like the halves version of TPJ.
Kelly surely back anytime now though.

Thoughts:

1. No Lodge, TPJ, Flegler, Coates, Milford. No worry.
2. Rhys Kennedy is the business.
3. Give Niu a new contract.
4. Keep Jamayne on the wing. Let Coates leave.
5. Thank **** we kept Staggs.
6. Payne Haas is the heart of the rebuild.
7. What Turpin and Gamble lack in skill, they make up in ticker.
8. We'll be fine next season.
This it's what we have needed all along, players who want to be there playing, not players who just show up to collect the pay cheque. Only cleaning out the trash will give us any chance of moving forward.

We have badly missed Kennedy
He adds a lot to this team
Wow. Didn’t think I'd ever read that about 'the worst player in the NRL' . He went okay after not playing for a month and a half.

I can breathe again.

I gotta say, I think my favourite try today was Bullemore's ... not the most skillful try ever scored (although Bully ran a great line), but just the fact that Haas passed, completely caught the Sharks defense out ... loved that little changeup

Exactly the type of game we would have lost in previous weeks. Huge effort by the boys to not drop their heads and get the win despite some awful, blatant refereeing (as always).

Staggs was immense - not just his performance but also his energy and passion and will to win. Very Hodges-esque.

Haas too was a real leader out there - showed some ball playing ability we’ve rarely seen before and huge spirit and for him to be the one chasing the ball into the in-goal to clean up in the dying seconds really typified how huge and courageous his performance was … his best game that I can remember.

I thought Turpin and Gamble were both great too - again, Gamble’s fire and passion was great to see and lifted the side, and I thought Niu also had his best game to date.

Glenn and Croft both very disappointing.

Great team win, hopefully the boys can use it to build some momentum into the end of the year.

PS… sharks are such a disgusting, grubby, niggly team and Sharon woods is literally a pillow.

Haas best game of the year.
18 runs, 201 metres, 41 tackles, no misses, no errors, 1 offload, try assist and a line break assist.

I'm hoping the offload and little bit of ball playing today is Parker imparting his wisdom.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.