Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think according to most of your reactions, after every game this year ...we are exactly up to Broncos 2018 standard.
I'm not sure the point of quoting my post, but yes I'm aware. Thanks for reminding me I'm right.

Thrilled for the 2 points given the ladder and injuries.

But another half and half game played by premiership pretenders. Saved by individual brilliance and gutsy forwards. Huge credit goes to faders as well who couldn’t close a checking account. One half firing for half a game, one half of forward pack on song, half the time Macca (had some good touches but then rubbish) one half of Boyd watching tries go by then chiming in with a bit of promise.

Milf needs to watch that second half on loop for next week with eye clamps and no doze pills on tap.

Glenn was very very good but don’t let Milf watch that all week long cause against better teams his lack of impact will be pulled up.

Lodge looks like he needs another week or two off. Not a criticism but hard ask to be primary prop in first season especially with all crap thrown his way and whether still a little injured. Once cavalry returns be nice to ease him back to be fresh for finals.

Love the Roberts hunger for the ball. Oates solid if a little starved for opportunities.

Overall great second half effort but 2 glaring examples of where we are at leadership wise. First was with clock ticking down 10 to go and down on scoreboard instead of a senior player or captain telling them to pack the f*** in wasted 45 seconds chatting to get clock stopped.

Second was 2 minutes to go. Almost looked like masterclass stalling but think truth was no one knew wtf to do. Madness to take the goal (and not deliberately miss) and potentially expose our paper thin goal line defence when could close the game with holding the ball and grubbering for a repeat set - the one thing we sort of know how to organise.

Mind you for cringe factor want to throw something at TV every time see Boyd’s entitles and smart a** grin every time ref goes against him rather than engaging like an adult. It’s a disgrace for the club to have a petulant child as captain. His coach needs to pull his f***ing head in like he does for every other player that acts like a pork chop.

Last edited:
We were lucky we weren't down by 20 at half time but great fight back.
It must really suck to be a raiders fan though.
We will have an awesome pack and bench if we get everyone on deck.
Hopefully Fifita gets more grade time.

We are 2 points off the top 4.

I noticed that Thaiday has a way better passing game than McGuire. He did great in being the link man to the halves. He's going alright lately.

They stood up we should be happy with that.

Nikorima is passenger In the one position you can't have that

McGuire needs to go to prop. He can't offload or pass and it's hurting the middle

LOL Blake Austin is not popular over at the Greenhouse right now.

Mago had prob his best game too. Our forward pack can really stand up and carry us home sometimes.

We're going to be destroyed in the finals if we make it that far.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.