Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
Need to stop making excuses . Wasnt our full side, righto. origin played a part yes because at times origin players looked tired. But opacic looked good while on, sua was probably one of our best who dug deep and eden looked okay tonight Imo. Its halves that need to lead better. Nikorima was missed at hooker and again some senior players not doing enough whether origin affected or not.

There is absolutely NO way this loss is on Hunt and Milf. They were probably two of our best.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
What is different from last year? Something is just missing. Did Hodges really make that much difference?
He's called Kevin Walters and coaches Queensland now... :rolleyes:

The streak continues.
I don't actually remember the last Sydney game I've attended that we've won.
No words now, just a shit feeling really.
Why are you still going? Do we need to treat you the same way as Cacofonix?

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
In other news... our Wallabies just got swept by England... This must be what it feels like to support NSW.

Last edited:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
When one team can call on Kasiano and Williams for a stint, and another has to rely on a bunch of rookies it makes a huge difference.

There were a lot of issues out there tonight for the Broncos and it's just a matter of whether or not they can regroup for Friday's clash against Melbourne.

I think everybody thought the same thing - when Milford missed that penalty and Roberts dropped the ball cold it had a snowball effect on the side. When you've got a handful of fresh faces, it's imperative for your senior and star players to step up and make the plays. Unfortunately they were caught wanting at that stage.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
It's easy to blame our outside backs & halves for this loss, but nobody should, the forwards need to be accountable. McGuire had arguably his worst game of the season and was still comfortably our best prop, and gained the most metres of our forwards. Wonder boy Wallace was back to his old plodding ways, Gillett was rubbish, Blair, Pangai & Ese'ese were below their usual performances, Su'A tried his hardest but isn't a renown metre eater.

People may not want to hear it, but we need to start thinking about getting guys in the team who's sole job is to make 10 metres per run, make a lot of runs, and tackle people, yes, I'm referring to Jai Arrow. I'm sick of this stigma that your forwards have to be able to ball play and shit, it's retarded, the best teams this season have forwards who just dig their fucking heels in and run hard, and let their creative players do the creating.. Cowboys, Storm, Sharks.

I think Blair needs to either be starting at lock, or not in the team, he doesn't offer enough punch off the bench and doesn't gain enough metres per run to be considered a starting calibre prop.

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
Need to stop making excuses . Wasnt our full side, righto. origin played a part yes because at times origin players looked tired. But opacic looked good while on, sua was probably one of our best who dug deep and eden looked okay tonight Imo. Its halves that need to lead better. Nikorima was missed at hooker and again some senior players not doing enough whether origin affected or not.

Halves need to lead better? So halves now lead defence these days?

Come on, be serious. If we dont leak 40 soft fucking points we dont lose. Its that fkn simple.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
There is absolutely NO way this loss is on Hunt and Milf. They were probably two of our best.

Sorry disagree. While they werent the worst we are still lacking leadership and direction. Macca can not return quick enough

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015

Come on, be serious. If we dont leak 40 soft ****ing points we dont lose. Its that fkn simple.

Just my opinion. Your right we didnt score 40. Bulldogs defence was not that great though, it was our attack that was crap.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I'll tell you what, if we make the GF again this year I'll think twice about going again.
Last year has left me psychologically fucked.
Oh, you're not going Cacofonix.

4362867.jpg

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Just my opinion. Your right we didnt score 40. Bulldogs defence was not that great though, it was our attack that was crap.

Our attack for the most part was average, but it has been all year. That IS on Hunt and Milford. Both are playing well below where they were last year.

However our defence was simply awful. Over 50 missed tackles is absolutely unacceptable from any NRL team...

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
The whole team lacks composure, and not just our halves. Blair's flick pass, Hunt pushing two passes that weren't on, Roberts putting in a nothing grubber when he had space, Eden not coming in field when he was running down the sideline. It's been a worrying trend over the last 2 months. It seems like nobody ever thinks about what they are doing and it leads to dumb mistakes that kill all our momentum.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015

Come on, be serious. If we dont leak 40 soft ****ing points we dont lose. Its that fkn simple.

It's easy to blame our outside backs & halves for this loss, but nobody should, the forwards need to be accountable. McGuire had arguably his worst game of the season and was still comfortably our best prop, and gained the most metres of our forwards. Wonder boy Wallace was back to his old plodding ways, Gillett was rubbish, Blair, Pangai & Ese'ese were below their usual performances, Su'A tried his hardest but isn't a renown metre eater.

People may not want to hear it, but we need to start thinking about getting guys in the team who's sole job is to make 10 metres per run, make a lot of runs, and tackle people, yes, I'm referring to Jai Arrow. I'm sick of this stigma that your forwards have to be able to ball play and shit, it's retarded, the best teams this season have forwards who just dig their ****ing heels in and run hard, and let their creative players do the creating.. Cowboys, Storm, Sharks.

I think Blair needs to either be starting at lock, or not in the team, he doesn't offer enough punch off the bench and doesn't gain enough metres per run to be considered a starting calibre prop.

I Just cant blame forwards as easily. Pangai didnt get as much but still tried hard. I wasnt that impressed with herman, gillett or wallace, but mcquire and parker and sua did what they could and all got close to or over 100m. We have backs that can and should do the job. Individually they showed it tonight but cohesively its not clicking.

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014

Nobody said we didnt score 40 points... because thats obvious. If you want a team that scores as many points as they let in go follow the raiders.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Opacic suffered a torn fascia ligament when Bulldogs winger Sam Perrett landed on his foot in the lead up to a Corey Oates try, with coach Wayne Bennett saying telling media post-match he expects the youngster to be out for four to six weeks.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Nobody said we didnt score 40 points... because thats obvious. If you want a team that scores as many points as they let in go follow the raiders.

Given our performances over the past two months, scoring as many points as we concede would be an improvement... We are 2 from 7 and a bye since the end of April you know...

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Horseheadsup
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Scdeac
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • BroncosAlways
  • john1420
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • ethanjoker9
  • sooticus
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.