PRE-GAME Round 16 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo who becomes the main playmaker out of benji and kodi? Hunt was always the organiser then Milford stepped up as the main guy so does Kodi take over the reins now?

Bunj will call the big plays . He`s been there done that . Kodi to know his role as the Rock would say .
Kahu FB , Bunj #6 Kodi #7 Hunt #14 .

If we can scrape a few wins together while Milford & Boyd are out it will be a blessing as they'll both come back in fresh for the run to the finals.

Team list has been updated
Mead onto the wing, Kahu to fullback, Moose & Gillett backing up. Bench is the same

Boyd could be out for longer, or he could be back earlier than expected. It depends on the position and the type of fracture.

He is having surgery today and they will know for sure how long he is out for afterwards. At the moment it's 4-6 weeks.

It's going to be about 7 degrees at kick off and heading to a low of -1... what a **** of a place

Why can't we play the fucking Warriors and Raiders at the start or very end of the season? Fucking NRL.

Anyway with Benji playing and the Raiders being his bitch I expect to win a tight one.

I think it's time for all of us to lower our expectations for this season.

Boyd out, Milford out, constant reshuffling of the backline and the forwards, origin players backing up, inconsistent football all season.

I am the most firm Broncos supporter and believe in the boys, but too much chopping and changing affects execution.

I hope I am proved wrong here, but this is not our season. Let's hope for the best.

Shutdown Lepana and we're good.

I reckon benji is ready to explode. He's gonna have a blinder and hunt will also play a role with getting us the chocolates.

Have people seriously forgotten how good Kahu was at fullback during Boyd's achilles injury?

This. I remember after the first few game thinking that he was going so well that it might make it tough for Boyd to come straight back in after a serious injury layoff.

Forgot he was Wayne's fave. What was I thinking??? [emoji13]

I wouldn't throw the towel in just yet. I think losing hunt, by dropping him was counter-productive to immediate success, but may pay dividends down the track with knick's development, not just as a half, but as a regular 1st grader. Marshal also now knows his spot in the team is there for a while, too. I hope he grows into the kind of seasoned player that can get the most of young players, and I suspect he's almost there anyway. If he does, a spot has to be there for him when the others come back, if they come back this season. He really needs to be given the coaches authority to be a leader, to do so, and a regular spot in the side to earn the players respect.

Benji is our ticket to the NRL/Channel 9 fairytale. He needs to make his mark and I hope he does!

I reckon benji is ready to explode. He's gonna have a blinder and hunt will also play a role with getting us the chocolates.
That's the spirit. It's a big change from your usual doom and gloom posts.

We're $2.50 outsiders in this game.

That sounds about right. Missing Boyd and Milford with a couple of players backing up from Origin and going up against an embarrassed Raiders side at their home ground.

It's going to take something special.

Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Mitchell_Broncos
  • Astro
  • theshed
  • Broncs1459
  • Stix
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.