vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** if Boyd is out I wonder if Benji is a possibility to be picked at FB he's done a lot of training there I heard.

If the Blues were to dump Hayne it would be to move Fergo to the centres and pick Turbo on the wing.

Mansour probably ahead of Roberts too. Or is he injured or something? Why isn't he there somewhere?

**** if Boyd is out I wonder if Benji is a possibility to be picked at FB he's done a lot of training there I heard.

No. Benji is replacing Milford.

Kahu will be moved to fullback with Mead or Pearson to replace him on the wing.

Didn't kahu derp it up at full back this year? I'm sure he'll bounce back

He made a few howlers, but for the most part he has been quite good in his time at fullback so I imagine he will be the first choice.

It causes the least disruptions to the side. Because if you put Benji at the back, you need to put Hunt in the halves, if you put Hunt in the halves, you need to fill his spot on the bench.

At least this way there would be less disruptions and Kahu knows our plays.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The only two major injuries to come from origin so far have been both broncos players. I'm so sick of Origin costing us a top 4 spot and possibly our season

Reactions: Dee
We managed pretty well without Boyd last time we lost him for a period of time. Wonder if we would throw a left field replacement at fullback for him and put Roberts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.