vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sad we have to go back that far to find such a dominant performance from him.

I was thinking this morning when his last standout game was and you nailed it. That's a real shame, knowing what he's capable of. He's had good games since, sure, but he has the potential to be elite. He was in 2011. Even if his Origin axing fires him up, and he has one or two decent games, I can see him coasting on that for the rest of his career.

I was thinking this morning when his last standout game was and you nailed it. That's a real shame, knowing what he's capable of. He's had good games since, sure, but he has the potential to be elite. He was in 2011. Even if his Origin axing fires him up, and he has one or two decent games, I can see him coasting on that for the rest of his career.

Yeah but he gives really "funny" post match interviews.

He's done. Sometimes, he absolutely charges into the defence line but just drops on first contact without even budging the defender. He hasn't driven in defence since that roosters game 2 years ago. His heart and mind are not in rugby league anymore

Is there any chance jamayne Isaako play against raiders. Try he score against hunter was brilliant. Arrow should play this game. He should start at lock. Let see how he perform.

Time for a Bennett encouraged retirement? He'll do well on fox sports. Who replaces him however? Need an impact backrower who is ready next year. Glenn has become a ball dropping overweight plodder, Gillett has become a defensive workhorse although we have hope with KNik feeding him, McGuire is channelling the spirit of f***ing Gallen and needs to go back to prop. Oates is a few years away from forwards and Arrow is another workhorse when he matures. Don't mind Blair in backrow as stop gap...

TPJ and Fai can both be impact props.

Jaydn Su'a is also not far away to be in team next year. Matt lodge next year on bench.

Whats with all the hate on Thaiday, ran for 100 metres and scored a try last game

May not always look to be doing much but he runs one of the best decoys in the game, always aims up in defence and you can always count on him too get us a quick play the ball, Sam Thaiday is a key asset to the broncos going forward and Wayne knows that

Whats with all the hate on Thaiday, ran for 100 metres and scored a try last game

May not always look to be doing much but he runs one of the best decoys in the game, always aims up in defence and you can always count on him too get us a quick play the ball, Sam Thaiday is a key asset to the broncos going forward and Wayne knows that
The problem with Broncos backrows are no one run the perfect line.

Time for a Bennett encouraged retirement? He'll do well on fox sports. Who replaces him however? Need an impact backrower who is ready next year. Glenn has become a ball dropping overweight plodder, Gillett has become a defensive workhorse although we have hope with KNik feeding him, McGuire is channelling the spirit of f***ing Gallen and needs to go back to prop. Oates is a few years away from forwards and Arrow is another workhorse when he matures. Don't mind Blair in backrow as stop gap...
Thaiday is a CH 9 special no way does he go to fox... but I can see a retirement coming.

Could just go with Sua straight in and rotate with Oates. Sua already plays 80 on the right and Oates is probably suited to the right (right arm carry, scored the cracking try off the bench from the right). Gillette was also extremely effective on the left before moving to the right.

Backrow are not Broncos problem the prop are. Herman eseese and fai are genuine prop. Blair, sims, Maguire, tpj, arrow, big joe are backrow.

Backrow are not Broncos problem the prop are. Herman eseese and fai are genuine prop. Blair, sims, Maguire, tpj, arrow, big joe are backrow.

just because these players arent huge metre eaters doesnt make them a backrower, i guarantee if maguire and sims player second row they would get found out in defence

just because these players arent huge metre eaters doesnt make them a backrower, i guarantee if maguire and sims player second row they would get found out in defence
It's not about the meter eater. The prop had different physical appearance as compare to backrows. Broncos prop are similar to backrows if compare to other teams.

Believe me it's not hate for him, but what he is capable of (rd6 2015) and what he consistenly delivers are two very different things.

The problem with Broncos backrows are no one run the perfect line.
Do you sense that they hit "chest on chest" with the opposition too much?

Meaning they don't run at the holes.....

Glenn worked his arse off for 80 minutes on that left edge against the rabbits on Friday. An overweight plodder ? I think not. A bloody solid player IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Dazza 92
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.